We gettin’ them all -VT DE Trevon Hill coming per 24/7

I now officially can not wait until August for the season to start....way too far away

Advertisement
Oh yeah. Jump for joy.

5253135.gif

Oh, and for you, friend.

tenor (70).gif

Advertisement
People keep saying Phillips needs to sit a year. I don't get it. He played in only 4 games last year, making him eligible for a redshirt year for 2018. 4 or fewer games in a year and you can redshirt and you're eligible to play anywhere the following year. I see no reason why he'd need to sit out if he transfers, according to the rules that went into effect last year.

That's not true, you can redshirt if you play less than 4 games, but you are only eligible immediately if you get a waiver or graduate.

Advertisement
Why limit ourselves? If we prove to have a competitive advantage with the portal, similar to how Baga and UGA have a competitive advantage dropping bags in recruiting, why not exploit the **** out of it?

At some point you have to get multi year guys. If you keep getting one and done then you will not field a team in 4 years. It’s a great supplement but can’t be 10 players each year.

People keep saying Phillips needs to sit a year. I don't get it. He played in only 4 games last year, making him eligible for a redshirt year for 2018. 4 or fewer games in a year and you can redshirt and you're eligible to play anywhere the following year. I see no reason why he'd need to sit out if he transfers, according to the rules that went into effect last year.

Correct. Does Kelly Bryant have to sit out at Missouri? Or is Bryant a Grad Transfer?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back