We gettin’ them all -VT DE Trevon Hill coming per 24/7

1548325548081.gif

AHAH! I know you guys like it Karazaay.
1548325789331.gif

Advertisement
As long as we have a QB who can complete a pass downfield and oline not getting pushed around by FIU..we’ll be in Charlotte

Advertisement
I love Manny's willingness to adapt and evolve with the current landscape of college football. Every coach knows about the portal, but Manny has found a way to utilize/exploit it like no other. He basically said, "Ok if these high school kids are going to keep dissing us on signing day, we'll go after these guys that were also 4/5 star guys coming out of high school", WITH the added benefit of being 1-2 years older which means they're more prepared(physically and mentally). It's genius. This is also good for the game because it's a counter-attack against the Bama's/UGA's/SEC and their bag men. I think when people look back on this portal 10-15 years from now, Manny will be looked at as one of the leaders of that arena who started it all.

Advertisement
I'm not sure anyone else has noticed this but it seems like there aren't many O-Linemen in the portal compared to other positions. It seems like QB and WR are the two positions we'll see the most on there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great way to bridge the awful 2019 class Richt had going, but in 2020 we have to get back to landingeite High School players to build a program around. We should only be needing to take a couple transfers per year after this class.

Advertisement
Back