We Back?

Can just imagine some of the chit these hillbillies were talking. Glad our kids didn't put up with it. They need to be careful, however. A full-blown fight and it will be our fault, as always. E$ECPN would love that.

Advertisement
I am going to the Russell Athletic Bowl and I'm wearing a Wingz design t-shirt that says "Mount the Mountaineers" with a pic of Sebastian mounting a hillbilly.

Yall want these kids to brawl at a charity event with sickly kids. WVU weak as ever. Why they ain't pop off at Islands of Adventure.

You always know where your safe and where your not.

Yall want these kids to brawl at a charity event with sickly kids. WVU weak as ever. Why they ain't pop off at Islands of Adventure.

You always know where your safe and where your not.

I don't want that at all. I want our kids to destroy the couch burners in the field and talk isht as they are doing it.

It was just a bunch of scrubs trying to bait our kids into doing something stupid and getting suspended. I hope we hang 60 on those cowards.

Advertisement
Miami wasn't the ones talking trash.... But I hope we wire their jaw shut for even saying something!!!

Can just imagine some of the chit these hillbillies were talking. Glad our kids didn't put up with it. They need to be careful, however. A full-blown fight and it will be our fault, as always. E$ECPN would love that.

You realize that most of the players on WVU are not hillbillies right? Now their fans, that is another story.

Advertisement
The only player I'm worried about is Brad Kaaya. I know Stacy Coley and Jamal Carter would slap the **** out of those clowns.

But it don't take much to get in Kaayas head and stay there..... I mean he's retweeting UM fans that are congratulating him by sharing their older comments criticizing him?? How do you even pull that off? I don't have a Twitter so idk but **** would you have to literally screenshot those comments and save them for a later date?? Smh

I don't give a **** what anyone on this site says, that video is very disappointing. How times have changed with this program. West Virginia talking **** to Miami? That wouldn't fly in the old days.

First of all, the WVU players aren't hillbillies. Second of all, who the **** cares what ESPN says? You got that Shalala complex. Thirdly, I don't want this program letting these biatches get away with that ****. No way that happens back in the day.

Advertisement
I don't give a **** what anyone on this site says, that video is very disappointing. How times have changed with this program. West Virginia talking **** to Miami? That wouldn't fly in the old days.

What video? There's only a screenshot.

Man f**k Antonio Crawford. He puts out this "I'm still part of the brotherhood". Look at that video and he's the instigator. See you on the field Golden special

Advertisement

Actually West Virginia looked desperate for attention. Looked like the little brother talking ****...inferiority complex

Miami players were eating ice cream and laughing at those dumb asses. Can't wait for Wednesday.

Does anyone know what happened?

p.s., never mind, I just read Porter's blog. Sounds like a few knuckleheads on the WV team were trying to start something. Really pathetic considering it was a charity event. I had forgotten all about Antonio Crawford. Will be good to see how he matches up against us. He should have stayed, would have started this year for sure.
I think he would have graduated last year but I agree with your general point

Lol u would be part of the main ones crying about troublemakers embarrassing the program if they did start fighting in front of the media and the kids there

Advertisement
Back