We Back?

Things are heating up!! I love seeing this kind of passion in the eyes of both teams! Games going to be lit

Who gives a Fûck about what's in the eyes of the Mountainqueers. We need to stomp dat hillbilly *** and keep running up the score and then ask Harley if he's with us or against us.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dionte Mullins nose to ****ing nose with a WVU guy. That gets me fired up buddy! Old school cane. Can't wait til all the golden trash is finally gone.

Too bad he won't be nose to nose with him after the game starts. Unless wvu player gets tackled on our sideline

stfu

Bench warmers acting tough and talking ****. That's swag bro.

We back, I can see the shirts " swag reinvented in the rustled jimmies bowl"

Last edited:
I don't want to talk trash in shirts and shorts..I want to do it on the field. Like the 1990 team did to UT in the Cotton Bowl. Richt will let them be loose during the game.

Talking trash in shorts and shirts is what we've been doing for years. Or in pregame.

Advertisement
Dionte Mullins nose to ****ing nose with a WVU guy. That gets me fired up buddy! Old school cane. Can't wait til all the golden trash is finally gone.

Too bad he won't be nose to nose with him after the game starts. Unless wvu player gets tackled on our sideline

stfu

Cool story. If he didn't talk back people would be saying he isn't savage enough and blame anyone from golden to shalala to christmas to Richt jumping off the high dive.

Advertisement

stfu

Cool story. If he didn't talk back people would be saying he isn't savage enough and blame anyone from golden to shalala to christmas to Richt jumping off the high dive.

We haven't been savages in a decade so that argument would be dumb.

Last edited:
[video=youtube;m-p-5K2hwEo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-p-5K2hwEo[/video]

Hey WVU, Kendrick Norton and RJ Mcintosh are who I would like you to talk smack to. Not corners and wideouts. Weak sauce from those guys.

Advertisement
Miami beating West Virginia university isn't a major accomplishment in my eyes.

The U ain't back until they beat FSU.

Advertisement
**** players taking on the Richt personality

This

This might be a good thing. Every game since Coker where we've gotten into a pregame "scuffle", we got blown out. Started with LSU and the Peach Bowl and continued right on up to this year (I think it was the UNC game).

We got into it w Clemson last season and we all remember how that ended (although I'm sure we're all thankful for it).

Let's talk that **** on the field. I'd welcome the penalties just this one game if I was Richt.

Advertisement
Back