We Back?

Advertisement
Yeah, let's allow a bunch of West Virginia third stringers to goad Miami players into a fight that gets them suspended. How about we stop with all the pregame tough talk and concern ourselves with actually winning a game? The tough talk and fake swag shtick has gotten so old. Kick their asses on the field and then talk smack. Whenever stuff like this happens all I can think of is Miami players jumping up and down on the Louisville logo before getting promptly ***-raped on the field by the Cardinals. Just win the f'ing game.

Advertisement
I got excited until I realized that Bark Kayak is still our QB. he was probably trying to stop guys from trash talking.

Miami Olsen Arrest Football.jpg

Our guys showed some restraint and I have no problem with that.... Do your talking on the field not at a Charity event for sick children....Time and place and that was neither.

Simply put those WVU players were ones who never got recruited or offered by any of the big schools in Florida... doesn't matter who they were playing could have been FSU or UF they would have done the same thing.

And you know the media would come after MIAMI if we had started a brawl at an event for kids

Advertisement
Back