We ARE. Penn.....Miami?

I love the stormtrooper look.

Thematically, I prefer it for away games (we’re a ******* evil empire invading your **** stormtrooper style). But, I like the look as a once every year or two type of thing.

Regardless, it's such a small ask for the fanbase to show up in white, black, green, or orange. And if you are a UM fan who doesn't own white, black, green, and orange Canes gear, either your income or your fandom is wrong.

Advertisement
This place is amazing.
I swear to God, you guys can mess up a threesome by complaining.

Making it sound like Penn State is the only school in history to do this. The Heat have been doing it like for over 10 years.

One of the craziest games in that stadium was a white out.

wear your white shirts

1696078833891.jpeg

Thematically, I prefer it for away games (we’re a ******* evil empire invading your **** stormtrooper style). But, I like the look as a once every year or two type of thing.

Regardless, it's such a small ask for the fanbase to show up in white, black, green, or orange. And if you are a UM fan who doesn't own white, black, green, and orange Canes gear, either your income or your fandom is wrong.
I concur.

To the Stormtrooper, I would let it sit until we are ready to invade on a consistent winning level.

This place is amazing.
I swear to God, you guys can mess up a threesome by complaining.

Making it sound like Penn State is the only school in history to do this. The Heat have been doing it like for over 10 years.

One of the craziest games in that stadium was a white out.

wear your white shirts

View attachment 259117
You nailed it. Most of the negative posters never go to games & or they wouldn't make such stupid childish comments. WEAR YOUR WHITE SHIRTS. LETS GO CANES :neonu:

:stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm::stormwarningflag-sm:

Crazy thing.... some team's home jerseys are white. Its like that in basketball, baseball, Cowgirls and Commies as well.

But I do prefer them as away uniforms, though.

I mean, I guess having them for one home game doesn't hurt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back