We ARE. Penn.....Miami?

Advertisement
Love my Canes but being a Pa guy, the atmosphere at those white out games are beyond amazing. Still dislike them, other than family friends' kids who have played or are now playing for them.

In fariness, those Pedo State white-out games are extra fun because all the fans just show up naked...

Of course they do this to sell merch. Walk around Hard Rock before a game, you will see people rocking jerseys they bought 20 years ago. We have a pathetically cheap fanbase, and it’s beyond annoying to hear people whine about the school trying to do something that requires little effort. If you don’t have a white UMiami shirt(Which is weird in itself), rock a white tee or take your *** out and buy a **** shirt. Amazing how the school asking you to maybe drop 30 bucks for a shirt is such an imposition but you expect the school to drop hundreds of millions of dollars to have a world class program.

Stop generalizing. I wear older jerseys for a number of reasons, having nothing to do with being "cheap", and I'm sure many others do too.

---Nike
---Player jersey numbers, not the "year" or #1
---Association with "better days"

Enough already.

Advertisement
Would y'all locals just please show up and pack the place?

Oh and don't forget your giant JS to da U flags, Jeremiah spelled out on your chests, and unique JS to da U song lyrics sang to Bingo was his name-o..
Gaytor board told me this is how you get croots

Last edited:
Confucius says, "Wearing white in south Florida invites impromptu wet t-shirt contest."

veep season 6 GIF by Veep HBO

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think one of the notable Miami victories there was at the white out when they honored the kid who was injured. Returned to PA after 45 years in Massachusetts. I like to tell all the fans down here that, when I was growing up, Penn State was everybody's safety school.
I mentioned in one of my 'while' back posts how I was there. I think the name was Adam Taliferro or something of the sort. Also, I will admit that [place was electric when he came out on the field. Lol, did not last long from there side!

My old roommate in Allentown went to school with the qb that started that game and didn't last a series, and never played qb again. Actually, was on him in the summer til he left on how crushed they were going to be for that game. My HS alma mater also. What a beating as we pummeled them from the opening kickoff, BUT a great party school.

I lived in PA for many, many years, and worked up by PSU. All of their games are an amazing atmosphere, because there ain't **** else to do!

*side note, my Brother got married on campus up there, he's a PSU Grad, and I got a pic of me beside the giant nittany lion with one of my Canes hats on it's head. **** psu!
While I hate Ped st, Notre Dame takes the cake for me. Any road trip to visit my sis in lower Michigan usually included paying a back ops mission to wreck something at Notre Lame. Same with blOhio st, if it was a multi-day road trip. Even had a favorite shirt i bought through one of the websites back then from a Canes store down in Miami with a pic of a decrepit 'Lou Holtz' with the mascot pose on the front, and the back in orange/green lettering 'Friends don't let friends go to Notre Dame, you wouldn't understand'. Wore it every trip out to visit.

Whatever store it was, I actually purchased some great tees from them with great pics and one liners on them........... Again, mainly anti Notre Dame or FSU shirts.

Advertisement
Of course they do this to sell merch. Walk around Hard Rock before a game, you will see people rocking jerseys they bought 20 years ago. We have a pathetically cheap fanbase, and it’s beyond annoying to hear people whine about the school trying to do something that requires little effort. If you don’t have a white UMiami shirt(Which is weird in itself), rock a white tee or take your *** out and buy a **** shirt. Amazing how the school asking you to maybe drop 30 bucks for a shirt is such an imposition but you expect the school to drop hundreds of millions of dollars to have a world class program.
I still wear my Dan morgan jersey but I go to every game since Dan morgan played

Advertisement
Back