We ARE. Penn.....Miami?

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
Meh. Not a fan. I guess they want to sell that white merch and realize this probably ain't gonna be a night game now with the Sons of Clem sucking.

Screenshot_20230928_073812_Email.jpg

Advertisement
A white-out still means amostly aqua colored stadium

These things never work because our fans don’t respond well - not you…

Either that’s a PSU thing, even though other schools do it, but PSU is the best at it or Miami fans having to wear whatever they usually do because why get on board with something the school or team are trying to build excitement about…

Do I think it’s necessary? - No

Will I do it because the U is asking for it? - Yes

Would I have sponsors give out white shirts to make it easier? - Yes

Wear White.

Probably not going to be a headline game no matter if Clemson was good or not. There are a number of marquee games that weekend.

Penn State @ Ohio State
Washington State @ Oregon
Utah @ USC
Tennessee @ Alabama
Also possibly Duke @ FSU being a matchup of unbeatens if Duke beats ND on Saturday and NC State after their bye

A lot of these teams can and probably will lose between now and that weekend almost a month away, but as it stands now, the teams in all 5 of those games above have a COMBINED 2 losses. Bama and Tennessee, that's it. Every single other team is undefeated.

Side note, that looks like a **** of a slate LOL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Im hoping all the complainers will actually be at the game because when I hear people say things like, "It wont look good on TV" that tells me all I need to know. lol. Who cares what the colors are? I actually hated the "Orange Out" against TAMU but I did it anyway. (shrugs) If we beat UNC, we will be 6-0 and a top 10 team going into that Clemson game.. so we should be so happy that we show up in all purple if they tell us to. LOL.

Advertisement
These things never work because our fans don’t respond well - not you…

Either that’s a PSU thing, even though other schools do it, but PSU is the best at it or Miami fans having to wear whatever they usually do because why get on board with something the school or team are trying to build excitement about…

Do I think it’s necessary? - No

Will I do it because the U is asking for it? - Yes

Would I have sponsors give out white shirts to make it easier? - Yes

Wear White.
Love my Canes but being a Pa guy, the atmosphere at those white out games are beyond amazing. Still dislike them, other than family friends' kids who have played or are now playing for them.

Advertisement
Back