- Joined
- Jan 18, 2026
- Messages
- 35
I want ND to destroy them so they can be ranked 1 or 2 when we play them.
I want ND to destroy them so they can be ranked 1 or 2 when we play them.
How does that help MIA win a NC?I can’t believe I’m the only one who wants Notre Dame to lose every single game on their remaining schedule.
All we need to do is win to get to the playoff, regardless of what those arrogant whiners do for the rest of their season.
I’m praying for them to go 5-6.
https://therootingguide.com/How does that help MIA win a NC?
If they go 6-6, or more realistically lose to BYU & MIA, our win will end up getting devalued.
One of the main reasons why this program did not win a NC last season, was that it was forced to play a 4-game gauntlet in the CFP as the #10 seed; this is why making the CFP as a higher seed matters.
Sometimes I don't understand this fanbase; being able to rejoice in our rivals' misery is not more important than optimal positioning for a NC run. If so, the priorities of this fanbase are misplaced.
Coast Guard? Do you want to compare strength of schedules?Feels great for this rivalry and the hatred to feel like it did before.
Following ND's week 2 win over the Coast Guard, one of their band members flashed an upside down U on television while Marcus Freeman was being interviewed. This was the week after the band was heard chanting F Miami. Both of these instances were unprovoked and completely irrelevant to anything going on that day. They just hate us for being better than them.
**** off.Coast Guard? Do you want to compare strength of schedules?
How does that help MIA win a NC?
If they go 6-6, or more realistically lose to BYU & MIA, our win will end up getting devalued.
One of the main reasons why this program did not win a NC last season, was that it was forced to play a 4-game gauntlet in the CFP as the #10 seed; this is why making the CFP as a higher seed matters.
Sometimes I don't understand this fanbase; being able to rejoice in our rivals' misery is not more important than optimal positioning for a NC run. If so, the priorities of this fanbase are misplaced.
We have to get healthier and shore up our OL on the right side first. But I like our chances if we do both.NDs season is all about our game in November. Mario and team have bigger plans
Brother we got to the natty and was a drive away..a blocked punt us why we didn’t win the natty not the teams we beat to get thereHow does that help MIA win a NC?
If they go 6-6, or more realistically lose to BYU & MIA, our win will end up getting devalued.
One of the main reasons why this program did not win a NC last season, was that it was forced to play a 4-game gauntlet in the CFP as the #10 seed; this is why making the CFP as a higher seed matters.
Sometimes I don't understand this fanbase; being able to rejoice in our rivals' misery is not more important than optimal positioning for a NC run. If so, the priorities of this fanbase are misplaced.