We are on a collision course…

Would be nice to have BYU beat ND so we can eliminate them from the playoffs on 11/7 but I won’t hold my breath.
I’ve had that same exact thought but didn’t have the stones to put in writing.
The thought of the satisfaction walking out of their house knowing we eliminated them two years in a row???? OMFG amazing! Beating them in their house and beating them again in the playoffs would also be sweet.
 
I’ve had that same exact thought but didn’t have the stones to put in writing.
The thought of the satisfaction walking out of their house knowing we eliminated them two years in a row???? OMFG amazing! Beating them in their house and beating them again in the playoffs would also be sweet.

Yup. Imagine the angst that weirdo fanbase would have coming into that game knowing a loss crushes them, and then the suicidal defeat walking out knowing we just tore our their souls.

The satisfaction I’d have walking outta that MF if it worked out like that….dear god.
 
Feels great for this rivalry and the hatred to feel like it did before.

Following ND's week 2 win over the Coast Guard, one of their band members flashed an upside down U on television while Marcus Freeman was being interviewed. This was the week after the band was heard chanting F Miami. Both of these instances were unprovoked and completely irrelevant to anything going on that day. They just hate us for being better than them.
 
IMG_3670.jpeg
 
I’ve had that same exact thought but didn’t have the stones to put in writing.
The thought of the satisfaction walking out of their house knowing we eliminated them two years in a row???? OMFG amazing! Beating them in their house and beating them again in the playoffs would also be sweet.

Yup. Imagine the angst that weirdo fanbase would have coming into that game knowing a loss crushes them, and then the suicidal defeat walking out knowing we just tore our their souls.

The satisfaction I’d have walking outta that MF if it worked out like that….dear god.
I think I would replicate my 15 year old self’s shower habits, but without the use of my hands… all while smiling like a crackhead that just found a hundred dollar bill.
 
BYU is pretty ***, and this kid was their best player.

It’s only cause of the spot, IMO. Lavell Edwards at night is a really tough place to play. But I’m with you, I don’t think you can beat NDs defense being one dimensional, and Bear isn’t exactly Dan Marino. And defense usually travels. If it gets over 14, I’ll be all over BYU but I’m not sure they can win without this kid.
 
BYU is pretty ***, and this kid was their best player.

Yes, man for man ND has more talent. I don’t think anyone would question that.

But I’ve got a feeling - it’s BYU, probably a night game, the crowd will be electric, their stadium is almost a mile above sea level, slight chance that might have an effect in the fourth quarter, it’s just a gut feeling, but I think they’re going to give them a game, and I wouldn’t be shocked if they did win.
 
Yes, man for man and ND has more talent. I don’t think anyone would question that.

But I’ve got a feeling - it’s BYU, probably a night game, the crowd will be electric, their stadium is almost a mile above sea level, slight chance that might have an effect in the fourth quarter, it’s just a gut feeling, but I think they’re gonna give them a game, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did win.

It’s a night game, that is official. It won’t be easy for ND. I just don’t have faith in BYU w/o their star, but crazier things have happened for sure.
 
Back
Top