- Joined
- Jan 18, 2026
- Messages
- 29
Well, it seems like we may be on a major collision course with ND, especially now that BYU may have their star RB unavailable.
1-0 until then; Go CANES!
1-0 until then; Go CANES!
I’ve had that same exact thought but didn’t have the stones to put in writing.Would be nice to have BYU beat ND so we can eliminate them from the playoffs on 11/7 but I won’t hold my breath.
I’ve had that same exact thought but didn’t have the stones to put in writing.
The thought of the satisfaction walking out of their house knowing we eliminated them two years in a row???? OMFG amazing! Beating them in their house and beating them again in the playoffs would also be sweet.
Would be nice to have BYU beat ND so we can eliminate them from the playoffs on 11/7 but I won’t hold my breath.
I think I would replicate my 15 year old self’s shower habits, but without the use of my hands… all while smiling like a crackhead that just found a hundred dollar bill.I’ve had that same exact thought but didn’t have the stones to put in writing.
The thought of the satisfaction walking out of their house knowing we eliminated them two years in a row???? OMFG amazing! Beating them in their house and beating them again in the playoffs would also be sweet.
Yup. Imagine the angst that weirdo fanbase would have coming into that game knowing a loss crushes them, and then the suicidal defeat walking out knowing we just tore our their souls.
The satisfaction I’d have walking outta that MF if it worked out like that….dear god.
ND would two (close) losses might still get in, top 12 remember?
BYU 28
ND 27
Mark it down
BYU is pretty ***, and this kid was their best player.
BYU is pretty ***, and this kid was their best player.
Yes, man for man and ND has more talent. I don’t think anyone would question that.
But I’ve got a feeling - it’s BYU, probably a night game, the crowd will be electric, their stadium is almost a mile above sea level, slight chance that might have an effect in the fourth quarter, it’s just a gut feeling, but I think they’re gonna give them a game, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they did win.
I hoping Stanford catches them sleeping this weekend lol **** NDWould be nice to have BYU beat ND so we can eliminate them from the playoffs on 11/7 but I won’t hold my breath.