"We are coming for you[NCAA]" - Mitt Romney

The NCAA is getting exactly what they deserve.

They could have avoided this mess a long, long time ago.

Advertisement
Yeah because those two guys are racist, Narrsasistic, small handed, dimwits with bad skin and poor verbal skills who embarrassing our country on the international stage.

I'll take MIT over that POS currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania ave
Puts these two liberal C in there place. Wake up Tre stop watch fake news CNN.

Might as we’ll blow it up if we suck. If I can’t have you no one will

Wake up Tad!

Haha. Be wary of someone that was once a raging liberal but "saw the light".....and has profited greatly from that epiphany. It just might be a con.

Screenshot_20191020-183720_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Schools with huge booster programs will win but so will schools in big markets. It's no different than the NFL and NBA players being drawn to the bigger markets bc of the opportunities to make money off the court/field. KD, Kyrie and Kawhi all left for bigger markets this off season. LeBron left Cleveland twice for a bigger market. How many big time free agents did the Rams get while they were in St. Louis? They moved to LA and now look at them. Being a big market with amazing weather won't hurt either.

The Warriors are moving to San Francisco and will be named the San Francisco Warriors. SF is a pretty big market.

KD left so he can be on his own team.

Kyrie left Boston, pretty large market also.

Hussein is a racist who did nothing for American taxpayers and everything for his worthless, lazy, and anti-American voter base. At least Trump puts America and Americans first. We don’t owe illegals or other countries anything at all. Trump is the only one saving America from becoming a bankrupt ****hole like every other single place democrats rule. Trump 2020, MAGA! If college players want to be paid then they should go pro.

wtf??

Haha. Be wary of someone that was once a raging liberal but "saw the light".....and has profited greatly from that epiphany. It just might be a con.

View attachment 99856

She admits she was a raging liberal as she got older and smarter the liberal brainwash didn't make sense anymore. You know young and dumb? Please tell me you don't believe liberals who pretty much control all major cities have done right by minority communities? Obama wasn't as big a F up as GWB he destabilized the entire middle east but I think he was much more corrupt. For 8 years he lost manufacturing jobs like all of presidents for the past 40 years or so. Then Trump comes in stops that BS and brings a few hundred thousand back. You remember but but but how can he bring those jobs back. It's a slow process but he's at least trying, going up against Communist China should have been done 30+ years ago but our former presidents were either pussies, too stupid or too corrupt to do it.

You hate Trump but he's done more for minorities than Obama ever did or any of the F ups before him. Lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment in history. Wages have gone up under Trump for the low income. As soon as he passed the tax cuts, Walmart paid 2 bucks more an hour which in turn most other places had to raise wages. More Americans working than any time in history. I could go on for an hour.

Candace has just started she's a super star already. Everything she's says makes perfect sense if you have half a brain. One of the best debaters out there and it's easier when you tell the truth like she does. Just married a white conservative but you still think she's a con artist? Nah you know she isn't, get rid of the hate you'll feel better. I don't like her, I love her!

Advertisement

Brother, I can't go down the politics path with ya after a week like this. We basically have a crappy politician as head coach so that's enough misery for me.

This is the end of college sports. Enjoy the next couple seasons. You think dealing with pro divas is bad. Now you are going to have 18 yr old kids making millions. They are not gonna listen to a **** thing any coach has to say. Not to mention the entire landscape of college sports will be even more in favor of the universities with deep pockets. Smaller schools are going to go the way of the dinosaurs. And also just from the enjoyment factor. I like college sports over pros because of the effort and "purity" of the competition. the pro are just a bunch of millionaires that dont care. Sad day boys.
College sports in Miami ended in '05.

Advertisement
Puts these two liberal C in there place. Wake up Tre stop watch fake news CNN.

that bolded statement clearly indicates you have been brain washed.....with Trumpets....arguing about reality is like arguing with someon over whether water is wet while in the pool. Its really a baffling and scary time to witness. I truly hope our country recovers from the attack from within.

that bolded statement clearly indicates you have been brain washed.....with Trumpets....arguing about reality is like arguing with someon over whether water is wet while in the pool. Its really a baffling and scary time to witness. I truly hope our country recovers from the attack from within.
Keep watching CNN and you will continue to be as dumb as the rest of the liberals. But, but, but the Russians and Trump hacked our elections. LMAO @ lying liberal fools. https://www.projectveritas.com/

Advertisement
1572031278766.png

Advertisement
Back