We are a team closer to 4-4 vs 6-2

PIPO

Bathing in Nole Tears!!
Premium
Team came out flat. You could tell right away. I’ve seen this game too many times in the last 20 years. Knew it from the first two drives it was going to be a fight in the alley. Glad we won in the end but…….

- TVD was putrid
- Dawson/Mario were just bad.
- we are lucky to have won the last 2 games despite Mario’s time management and coaching decisions. It cost us vs GT.

- Imagine if we had lost the last 2 games. We would be 4-4 with 4 straight defeats. It would be such a bad and toxic situation.

The TVD situation (seems mental combined with some injuries) is just bad. Might be best for him to move on next year. Thank you Virginia DB for dropping that 3rd INT.

We are closer to 4-4 than we are to a 6-2 team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Team came out flat. You could tell right away. I’ve seen this game too many times in the last 20 years. Knew it from the first two drives it was going to be a fight in the alley. Glad we won in the end but…….

- TVD was putrid
- we are lucky to have won the last 2 games despite Mario’s time management and coaching decisions. It cost us vs GT.

- Imagine if we had lost the last 2 games. We would be 4-4 with 4 straight defeats. It would be such a bad and toxic situation.

The TVD situation (seems mental combined with some injuries) is just bad. Might be best for him to move on next year. Thank you Virginia DB for dropping that 3rd INT.

We are close to 4-4 than we are to a 6-2 team.
Counter point: we are not 4-4 and have found ways to win, which is not something that has happened much the last two decades

- TVD was putrid

Except they won and are 6-2, TVD has been flat out awful and they still won.

Advertisement

- TVD was putrid

You stupid. Team should be 7 n 1. U going to have games like this. We came out a head. Last yr we probably would be 4 n 4. Now DVD is another issue. I argue with someone last week. I was wrong. EW should have started.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I fall somewhere in the middle…

People saying we’re 1 kneel away from 7-1…it takes an all time Corch to prevent that. Well we’ve got it.

UNC blasted us. It was a backdoor TD that prevented it from being a 17-pt game, and that UNC team is bleh. They turned around and lost to UVA as 24-pt faves.

We were 18.5 pt faves against UVA and 20.5 vs GT. We continue to play down to our competition. That falls squarely on the man in charge. GT and UVA should not have been anything less than double-digit wins, and Clemson is now 4-4. They’re trash. So we’ve won 2/3 coin-flippy games that came down to the final few plays.

And yet, the team is showing some sort of resiliency that wasn’t there last year, nor years prior.

These last four games will tell us all we need to know.

Advertisement
Hell Yeah Boom GIF by UFC

Come On GIF by WWE

I fall somewhere in the middle…

People saying we’re 1 kneel away from 7-1…it takes an all time Corch to prevent that. Well we’ve got it.

UNC blasted us. It was a backdoor TD that prevented it from being a 17-pt game, and that UNC team is bleh. They turned around and lost to UVA as 24-pt faves.

We were 18.5 pt faves against UVA and 20.5 vs GT. We continue to play down to our competition. That falls squarely on the man in charge.

And yet, the team is showing some sort of resiliency that wasn’t there last year, nor years prior.

These last four games will tell us all we need to know.
Not our fault they made us 18.5 favorites. None of us believed that and they were dumb to do that anyway after UVA beat UNC and was believing in themselves.

Advertisement
Back