We are a legitimate playoff contender

Advertisement
We have the ability to beat anyone on any given Saturday and should be in all the games we play. When you have an oline, quarterback, and D line (when fully healthy) you’re not going to get blown out and can win any game on any day

I agree with u fellers, da U iz about to roll sum fools up! Everbuddy hop on da train, next stop Nawlins to beet Georgia and then face Ohio fer da Natty baby! I’ze so fired up I caint stand it boys!

Advertisement
Those injuries aren’t serious and Mesidor/Deen will be back for ACC play after the bye week.
That’s the word coming from the people who know. From what they’re saying, it’s not serious.
enhance-super-troopers.gif

/that's opposite of what I've read.. (which is very limited)

Care to expand. If not, that's cool too.

Ok then, my fault. Our LBs & DL aren't close to being the best, but with this offense, they're more than good enough to win. Keep that enthusiasm though. The future's looking bright 😎

I think our LBs as a group stack up with the best in the country especially when it comes to tackling.. the front 7 as a whole makes up for any so called weaknesses issues we have on the dline.

Advertisement
dont think we have the depth to run through the year unbeaten (look at our DL), but i think if we can get healthy and have a good luck health year, we have a shot at the playoffs. our offense is that good. still early though and we havent hit conference play yet so a lot of football to be played.

There could be a chance next year is a set back year with a first year starting QB. You know how that works out with those guys taking time to adjust and who knows who we lose in the draft. I'm getting ahead of myself lol I just wanna enjoy this year but I am hoping TVD returns next year

1-2 more years of recruiting, hitting the portal. Cristobal also needs to do whatever it takes to keep the coordinators happy. Stability is under-rated.
Stability is my biggest concerns. The national media already talking about our OC and DC. I'm like **** already

Settle the fack down. It’s 3games in the season and haven’t played acc yet. Take one game at a time.

Advertisement
There could be a chance next year is a set back year with a first year starting QB. You know how that works out with those guys taking time to adjust and who knows who we lose in the draft. I'm getting ahead of myself lol I just wanna enjoy this year but I am hoping TVD returns next year
next year is gonna be tough with a new QB. people underestimate how good TVD is and hes not coming back. if he does, it means this year was bad and hes likely transferring in that aspect. I hope we go after a big time transfer to weather the tougher schedule and reload with emory/brown/the other kid the following year

I think our LBs as a group stack up with the best in the country especially when it comes to tackling.. the front 7 as a whole makes up for any so called weaknesses issues we have on the dline.
I think the surprise group is the CB’s! I did not expect what we have got out of them so far.

Advertisement
Le ******* go! I want my Canes back! Miami goes up to Tally and beats #1 to become #1! Le go! Le go!

next year is gonna be tough with a new QB. people underestimate how good TVD is and hes not coming back. if he does, it means this year was bad and hes likely transferring in that aspect. I hope we go after a big time transfer to weather the tougher schedule and reload with emory/brown/the other kid the following year

I don’t think he stays. But, this year’s QB draft class is going to be very deep. It’s a consideration.

I don’t think he stays. But, this year’s QB draft class is going to be very deep. It’s a consideration.
QBs all always go high (if theyre good). teams will draft one if they think they can be great even if they have a QB on the roster. hitting on a franchise QB on a rookie deal is the only way to contend now

I'll tell you what, if Reuben Bain keeps playing like he is and getting better, and Taylor keeps improving his play like he has so far, this D line is gonna be nasty when Mesidor comes back.

People are seriously underestimating this team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back