We are a legitimate playoff contender

Advertisement
We don’t have the depth. However, I could see how watching our games and comparing that to what we have seen so far out of the perennials ( Jawja, Bama, Clempsun) would lead a fan to come to this conclusion after just 3 weeks.
We have a better QB and Offensive line combination than almost every other team.
we are finally witnessing the parody we”ve been praying for. We have at least 3 players on the squad that we know Saban directly wanted at Bama. The transfer portal and NIL have evened the field.
It will take more than 3-0 to open these traumatized fans eyes to what we are currently watching unfold. 3 games is too small a sample size to wash away 18 years trauma. With that being said, I whole heartedly believe between talent and coaching we are a top 10 team this year. Depth is our weekness and how far we can go is largely dependent on injury luck. Why not us.

The season will sort itself out.
But we got the right coach to eventually get us to playoff level.
But just on the dline alone we are not ready to make such a claim imo.

Advertisement
I think are defense is not as good as we think. I am still sticking with 9-3 prediction. We are still a year away.

it will be a different FSU team when we go up to Trailerhasse
Anybody that knows the rivalry knows that it will be…

Those people would also know that arguably the greatest college football team of all time had a tough time on the road with Boston College as well, though a very fun trip.

Well it is an odd numbered year lol but nah we don’t have the depth on D, the Deen & Mesidor injuries are real killers

Advertisement
Anybody that knows the rivalry knows that it will be…

Those people would also know that arguably the greatest college football team of all time had a tough time on the road with Boston College as well, though a very fun trip.
That was a ranked BC team that won a bowl. Not a bottom feeder that barely scraped by Holy Cross last week like current BC.

I think are defense is not as good as we think. I am still sticking with 9-3 prediction. We are still a year away.
Why do people say we are a year away like a default thing. We have alot of people to replace next year. We are actually a very experienced team lol. I dont know how good we are or can be. I rather take it 1 game at a time. No one expect a 5-7 TCU team to make the playoffs.

If we stay healthy at Safety and QB who on our schedule is unbeatable, if we execute? So then thats the key. Turn up weekly ready to play and execute

That was a ranked BC team that won a bowl. Not a bottom feeder that barely scraped by Holy Cross last week like current BC.
Yeah, that was an unranked team that played Alabama in Tampa today that held them to 3-3 most of the game with like the 140th ranked defense. It doesn't matter that Alabama is struggling to find a QB when your OL is like 340 across the board with 4-5 stars running all over the place.

So what? Playing on the road is not easy. Based on FSU's schedule after L$U and before we beat aTm, MANY pundits said that BC on the road would be one their toughest tests, if not their toughest...they aren't looking too stupid right now.

Yeah, that was an unranked team that played Alabama in Tampa today that held them to 3-3 most of the game with like the 140th ranked defense.

So what? Playing on the road is not easy. Based on FSU's schedule after L$U and before we beat aTm, MANY pundits said that BC on the road would be one their toughest tests, if not their toughest...they aren't looking too stupid right now.
Don’t start drawing parallels between this terrible Bama squad and the 2001 Canes going on the road at BC.

Advertisement
1694915042531.png

So is Tejas.

Don’t start drawing parallels between this terrible Bama squad and the 2001 Canes going on the road at BC.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: You're not very good at this man. We can leave it there.
Feel free though to show me where I compared the 2001 Canes and 2023 Alabama though...clearly I was comparing WHO THEY EACH PLAYED AND BOTH BEING ROAD GAMES....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
I know the first thing that will come to mind is that this is an overreaction or it's too soon. That's fine and understandable. I bet games every week and watch as many as I can. Nobody on our schedule looks better than we have so far. The FSU team that played in Boston college today will get stomped. Yeah, they had a bad game, but they're not close to what they're being built up to be. They beat an overrated LSU team after a strong finish last season and got way too much credit in the rankings.

It's not just our remaining schedule that has me thinking this way. We are elite at quarterback, offensive line, and coaching. Plenty of teams have won it all with just a strong combo of those three...with less talented and weaker defenses than what we are currently fielding.

The perennial powers aren't looking nearly as strong as they have for the last 10 years. I think we have the best combination of quarterback, OL and scheme...and our defense is nothing to be laughed at and will keep getting better as we get healthier.

I expect a lot of negative feedback for this and could really care less. 25% of the season in, I can confidently say that we have turned the corner and can beat anybody in the country.
2EOA3gM19upeDBPt_VNeZfCvqIck4_QC0GoLf3rg1y4.png

The way this season has gone for everyone, I could see us drop a supposed winnable game in typical Miami fashion. But if the Oline stays healthy we can beat anyone

Advertisement
Back