WE ARE #11 IN COACHS POLL

Advertisement
Personally I think he's a fantastic coach.

It's not easy for ND to recruit the best players anymore - they're far from recruiting hotbeds.

They're absolutely paper tigers, but he wins 10 games every year.
Agree! All those big mill towns in western Michigan, Indiana, western Ohio and Illinois are gone now. That population where they would get all their talent from left when those mill towns disappeared in the Midwest. They have no choice but to recruit nationally for a longtime now but of course their brand is huge so they can do it at a decent level.

Advertisement
In the season of Covid, where teams only play conference foes, and the number of games is unequal, the number one factor is to win your conference championship. Rankings may matter for playoff seeding but little else.

Notre Dump is the Dallas Cowboys of CFB...ain’t won sHT in years but continue to be overrated every year.

neither of them have done sHT in years but yet get talked about like they are on a Patriots or Bama type run..
Spot on my friend.

Advertisement
The Canes can’t worry about what other teams do at this point. The Canes are still fortunate because they still have a lot of control over their destiny, unlike the remaking opponents on the Canes regular season schedule.

The Canes just need to focus every week on getting better, and beating the opponent in front of them. It all starts against next week against Virginia. If the Canes get better and win out their ACC schedule (which is very doable until the ACC-CG), the Canes will have a very viable chance to make the CPB playoff.

So Georgia loses to the number 2 team by 17 points and drops 1 spot. We lost to the number 1 team by 25 and dropped 6 spots. Makes sense.

Notre Dame squeaked by a 1-3 team and actually jumps up to third. Again, makes sense.
I wouldn't worry about any of that b/c I expect ND to drop two or three games somewhere between Pitt, Clemson, UNC & BC.

If ND and Miami both end up with 1 loss to Clemson and []__[] get left out of the ACCCG, I'll only be upset if we started to play lights-out football and were ranked higher than ND.

I wouldn't worry about any of that b/c I expect ND to drop two or three games somewhere between Pitt, Clemson, UNC & BC.

If ND and Miami both end up with 1 loss to Clemson and []__[] get left out of the ACCCG, I'll only be upset if we started to play lights-out football and were ranked higher than ND.
It doesn't bother me in the slightest. It does highlight the bias and the unusual situation we're in this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Georgia loses to the number 2 team by 17 points and drops 1 spot. We lost to the number 1 team by 25 and dropped 6 spots. Makes sense.

Notre Dame squeaked by a 1-3 team and actually jumps up to third. Again, makes sense.
A0031405-201A-4A38-BD65-1696F5B1CEF9.gif

Notre Dump is the Dallas Cowboys of CFB...ain’t won sHT in years but continue to be overrated every year.

neither of them have done sHT in years but yet get talked about like they are on a Patriots or Bama type run..
This.

I disagree and we should be ranked around 3d or 4th behind Clemson & Alabama. Not sure what games the press is watching but this team is extremely impressive

UGA and us I get but yeah ND at third after that performance is ridiculous.

Advertisement
Back