WE ARE #11 IN COACHS POLL

Advertisement
Man the **** with rankings Miami just needs to WIN!! Rankings don't determine nothing in CFB, it's just for show..

While I do agree with you...we need to win out!
But lets get this straight....You believe that if Miami has a one loss season to Clemson
and Notre Dame has a one loss season to Clemson....they pick Miami over Notre Dame??

Advertisement
the good thing is that we still control our destiny!! just have to win out. but if we do make some serious changes on offense and defense we will not be able to do it
Actually we don’t cause if Notre Dump finishes with the same record as Miami regular member of the ACC or not we are getting fCked.

if you think any different you haven’t been paying attention for the last 20 years.

But lets get this straight....You believe that if Miami has a one loss season to Clemson
and Notre Dame has a one loss season to Clemson....they pick Miami over Notre Dame??
I brought this up yesterday. There has to be some objective criteria that was set up in advance like the NFL does - common opponents and points kind of thing - so yeah, they’ll pick ND. Lol

If Georgia has a 1 loss season though they're getting in.

One rule for one...

Advertisement
I brought this up yesterday. There has to be some objective criteria that was set up in advance like the NFL does - common opponents and points kind of thing - so yeah, they’ll pick ND. Lol

I wouldn't be surprised if the "objective criteria" is which team is ranked higher at the end of the season. Not a surprise they are keeping ND that high.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Georgia loses to the number 2 team by 17 points and drops 1 spot. We lost to the number 1 team by 25 and dropped 6 spots. Makes sense.

Notre Dame squeaked by a 1-3 team and actually jumps up to third. Again, makes sense.

That Notre **** ranking crap has been going on steadily for decades and decades. Always overrated - lucky as hail, and I hate them with a passion.

Advertisement
Back