WE ARE #11 IN COACHS POLL

Advertisement
So Georgia loses to the number 2 team by 17 points and drops 1 spot. We lost to the number 1 team by 25 and dropped 6 spots. Makes sense.

Notre Dame squeaked by a 1-3 team and actually jumps up to third. Again, makes sense.
That UGA game was closer than the score indicated. Whereas our game with Clemson was way more lopsided than the score indicated.

Advertisement
So Georgia loses to the number 2 team by 17 points and drops 1 spot. We lost to the number 1 team by 25 and dropped 6 spots. Makes sense.

Notre Dame squeaked by a 1-3 team and actually jumps up to third. Again, makes sense.
UNC loses to a team we beat by 40 and only drops to #13.

It's clearly predetermined at the start of the season who they want to finish high.

Welcome to us []_[]... we can beat number one and number two and get jumped, so as not to play for the national championship. 2000 wasn’t a one off. It’s the life we live

Advertisement

Notre Dame scored 12 on one of the worst defenses in CFB. Lol. If you are a bettor it's wonderful. The line when they play Clemson as the #3 team will be something Iike +11.5. ND will lose by more than 40.

I expect the lines for both ND-Clemson and UF-UGA will overrate ND and UF by orders of magnitude.

Man the **** with rankings Miami just needs to WIN!! Rankings don't determine nothing in CFB, it's just for show..
I am in this camp. If Miami continues to win things will work out and we will have a fun ride, keep and hopefully add to an already solid recruiting class. That is my main focus. Keep getting better players for competition in practice. This year is also about culture and learning how to win. Yesterday was a positive step forward. Next week, hammer the team you are playing to gain more confidence and get some guys going.

Maybe the HC will grow as well and something can start to build. He should be recruiting the crap out of certain kids already in his locker room for next season.

Notre Dame scored 12 on one of the worst defenses in CFB. Lol. If you are a bettor it's wonderful. The line when they play Clemson as the #3 team will be something Iike +11.5. ND will lose by more than 40.

I expect the lines for both ND-Clemson and UF-UGA will overrate ND and UF by orders of magnitude.
I am saying this with the sarcasm button firmly pressed and tongue is also in cheek. How bad is ND’s offense to only score 12 points on the Ville? How good is ND’s defense to hold the Ville to 7?

Advertisement

We know why ....so f**k em

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back