WE ARE #11 IN COACHS POLL

Advertisement
we have to worry about beating UVA. Bronco loves to play ball-control and if we need 75 plays to set up schematic scores we'll be in trouble.
This is probably the second worst UVA team Bronco’s had, just a bit better than his first 2-10 team. They don’t have an offense, and they lost a ton of guys on D. They’re probably the worst team we’ll play all year, except for UAB.

I like being under ranked almost as much as I like under boob,

1.3.jpg

So Georgia loses to the number 2 team by 17 points and drops 1 spot. We lost to the number 1 team by 25 and dropped 6 spots. Makes sense.

Notre Dame squeaked by a 1-3 team and actually jumps up to third. Again, makes sense.
Man we are not as good as UGA. I dont care who we lost to and who they lost to. We need to win our games and get better by the end of the season so we can stop hyping up ourselves then look like we dont belong on the field with teams like Clemson.

Man we are not as good as UGA. I dont care who we lost to and who they lost to. We need to win our games and get better by the end of the season so we can stop hyping up ourselves then look like we dont belong on the field with teams like Clemson.
I never said we were. It's the obvious difference that I'm pointing out.

Advertisement
Only rankings that matter are the Final Rankings. Everything else is a ESPIN circle jerk. Hard Pass on getting emotional by the good ol’ boys of college football build us up to push us into a burning dumpster fire.

Just Fackin Win & no one will be able to deny our right to the throne.
194C662B-77B2-4A46-ACFA-C4572B659EC9.gif

Big 10 starts next week all these rankings will change Norte dame will be kicked out of their spot lol and they are not a top 5 team

They want us out of the Top 10 so the suits can get that juicy Clemson/ND Championship game they want. They don’t want us there again since we sh*t the bed.

Personally I think he's a fantastic coach.

It's not easy for ND to recruit the best players anymore - they're far from recruiting hotbeds.

They're absolutely paper tigers, but he wins 10 games every year.
If he isn’t recruiting well then he isn’t good at a major major part of his job.

I think he’s a good coach, not elite, not bad. ND will never be elite though, unless they get their cult of kiddie rapist priests to reeeeeally put in some prayer.

Advertisement
Not sure we’re any worse than Notre Dame, who’s #3. We’ve done better against both FSU and Louisville than they did. Granted that they faced a better FSU QB. We’ll see what ND does against Clemson, but I think they’ll do about the same as Miami did against Clemson.

Advertisement

Is not just vs Bama, Georgia looked average vs a bad Arkansas team.
They aren't that good with that QB.

Advertisement
Back