Waynmon Steed in-home on Thursday

Advertisement
What is Steed's time table to return?

Need him to get that experience early bc after Shaq, Mike, and Zach, our corps starts getting awfully thin. Hopefully Owens is back to full strength and Perry takes another step next season.

His pops said he would be out all of next year barring a miracle. So he will be ready to roll by Spring 2018 and fully healthy.

****. He's worth the wait tho.

He will be ready for full contact next summer before the season starts.

What is your feeling on Navaughn? Is he solid to miami?

Outside of Wilder this is a lackluster LB class, adding that Juco kid Johnson would help a ton.

What makes you like Johnson? Because with a take like this, methinks you haven't watched a single tape of our linebackers.

I've watched them all, Wilder has the athleticism and speed that makes him the better LB prospect out of all. Jennings not sure he can run sideline to sideline, Steed doesn't look like there will be much growth. And Johnson is what we need now someone who can come in behind our three starters and the play doesn't fall off.

Advertisement

Need him to get that experience early bc after Shaq, Mike, and Zach, our corps starts getting awfully thin. Hopefully Owens is back to full strength and Perry takes another step next season.

His pops said he would be out all of next year barring a miracle. So he will be ready to roll by Spring 2018 and fully healthy.

****. He's worth the wait tho.

He will be ready for full contact next summer before the season starts.

What is your feeling on Navaughn? Is he solid to miami?

I have honestly been trying to get some kind of reading about this from my son but Navaughn doesn't talk much about anything let alone his recruitment.

He gone [MENTION=8136]252cane[/MENTION].

Maybe. You obsessed with me aint you **** boy?

Don't worry you will say something else dumb and I'll be off the Steed stupidity.

You a **** . Get off my nuts **** boy.

How do you equate destroying you on a public forum to being on your nuts? I can define equate if you would like.

Destroying me? Lol you sound dumb. This **** has no effect on me. You a clown.

Maybe. You obsessed with me aint you **** boy?

Don't worry you will say something else dumb and I'll be off the Steed stupidity.

How do you equate destroying you on a public forum to being on your nuts? I can define equate if you would like.

How ironic that you are using the term dumb.

How ironic that you are using the term dumb.

:babyface:

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

. Why rush it

[MENTION=2178]darkhippo7[/MENTION] Thanks. WAYNMON STEED LBU.jpg

This dude gets healthy and he's gonna wreck **** here. We know he's a badass athlete with those SPARQ numbers, and he's a tough sumbytch too playing this season with a torn up knee.

Diaz will have an embarrassment of young riches with which to work at LB.

Advertisement
Did I just read someone say that a 18 year old kid "doesn't have room for growth" ? Some of the stuff you read on this board is unbelievable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back