Way Too Early 2014 Mock Class

Pete - I know we are still in the prime of 2013 recruiting class but after this weekends Junior days and a few months since this initial thread was created... is there any names you don't feel comfortable with anymore? Any new names that might have popped up?

It's tough not to get excited when you see how the 2013 class could potentially end if things go right and then how much talent there is next year that we have a legit shot at.

Advertisement
Pete, what would you say, as of right now, the chances we flip Jojo Robinson back to us at CB?

In one of your junior day interviews, I think it was with Flowers, he said Jojo had a good day at Junior Day and wants to be a Cane too.

Everyone here knows we still need that FSU speed. LOL.

Tito has an update coming out in the next couple of days on where Miami stands with these kids and any new names that have emerged.

As far as Robinson, if Miami wants him then he's a Cane.

I guess it'll be interesting to see how the 2014 class shakes out and what our scholly limits will be. Especially at the DB position. We should have a good, young stable of DB's in tow so not many spots at DB you'd think.

Advertisement
Tito has an update coming out in the next couple of days on where Miami stands with these kids and any new names that have emerged.

As far as Robinson, if Miami wants him then he's a Cane.
What position you think he'd most likely play?

Lorenzo the beast Carter from Georgia i read he is very High on us like big bud/la confidential/headband/amnesia limon/sour diesal all in one high on us... I'd take the kid over any DE we offering to be honest...

Pete do you know who im talking about? You don't think we have a chance?

Advertisement
where does the 2014 dade/broward class rank in terms of the last handful of years? seems like one of the best ones in a long time.

I guess it'll be interesting to see how the 2014 class shakes out and what our scholly limits will be. Especially at the DB position. We should have a good, young stable of DB's in tow so not many spots at DB you'd think.

DB is going to be a pretty big need next year. We will have only 9 total, either 5 CB/4 S or 6 CB/3 S depending on where Burns ends up.

Advertisement
Sony
Cook
Brady
Lane
Thomas
Clark

Add the OL guys and I literally give zero ***** about who else we land. That is a MONSTER group of players right there.

Advertisement
i'd be surprised if edouard gets an offer. it likely means we missed out on other qbs or felt we couldn't get a big time kid to come this year. would also be surprised on dixon and mccrary. i know we are loading up on wr, but, can we take more than 3-4?

Sony
Cook
Brady
Lane
Thomas
Clark

Add the OL guys and I literally give zero ****s about who else we land. That is a MONSTER group of players right there.

+ Moten and I totally agree..

I'm a big Moten fan too. Huge upside for that kid, just not sure where he ends up on the line just yet. He has such a big frame I could see him at multiple positions and be good at any of them.

Advertisement
Back