Way Too Early 2014 Mock Class

Advertisement
Advertisement
while I like Lane, I'm not seeing a 5 star level WR. I don't see the elite speed and athletic ability.....good but not elite. Reminds me Rashawn Scott and that's not a bad thing.

while I like Lane, I'm not seeing a 5 star level WR. I don't see the elite speed and athletic ability.....good but not elite. Reminds me Rashawn Scott and that's not a bad thing.

Lane is 10X faster than Scott

Advertisement
I agree with most of the star ratings. Where did you get them?

I did them myself

Well done. Personally I'd have McDermott as a 5* and Cook a bit lower as a 4* (5.8/5.9 depending on how he finishes the season). I understand being conservative about young OL this early (McDermott) but if he was a 2013 kid I'd have him up there with Tunsil as one of the top Tackle prospects in a weak year at the position. That's based on his camp performances though. His game highlights are less impressive.

Advertisement
Peter what is your opinion on Corey Holmes from STA? I really like him.

I like him too, but from what I've seen he lacks top-end speed. Not necessarily a bad thing, because he does everything else so well, but we have seen how the staff has shied away from Cunningham this year because of that same reason.

Advertisement
Very true. He was 6'1 his 10th grade year so he can still grow. He has great hands, I hope the staff offers him.

Yea and trust me I would take him in a heartbeat. I just don't know how much the staff likes him.

OL-KC McDermott (high 4*)

On hurricane hotline they asked his brother, are there any other McDermott's that like the Gator. He said no, they all hate the Gator in their family. Hopefully, I think we can cross the Gates off the list off the list for KC.

Advertisement
Back