Way Too Early 2014 Mock Class

Advertisement
i'd be surprised if edouard gets an offer. it likely means we missed out on other qbs or felt we couldn't get a big time kid to come this year. would also be surprised on dixon and mccrary. i know we are loading up on wr, but, can we take more than 3-4?

I think we take two QBs. By fall we should better know if Thompson will stick with football and whether Crow or Dewey is going to move on. I think we would take a pro-style and athlete and maybe even Flowers and let him compete.

plantation qb is on board i think

Lammons? the kid we offered recently? he was offered as a CB, he only plays QB for Plantation out of necessity as he is the best on the team and is just a flat out football player

:neonu:

yeah, i don't disagree w/ that. just from reading comments here, i'm not sure edouard is enough of a "passer" to warrant an offer, unless we miss on a few. i could see a scenario where crow/dewey transfer and thompson goes to baseball.

Advertisement
Lane has that explosive speed. Once he gets past defenders he strides to the endzone. The kid is fast... Ive seen it since his freshman year when Herb Waters was his QB

Advertisement
Back