Watered down

Advertisement
With an elite OL, a good QB in TVD, and our best defensive scheme in decades...could we...I'm not going to say it...

Yes I am. 15-0. All in baby ready to get hurt.
That probably won’t happen.

It’s too Miami a thing to beat some top shelf teams and then lose to a couple of Nun’s Schools. We’ve shown discipline so far in handling our business. Let’s see us get past Tobacco Road successfully, then we can talk about F$U and Clemson.

That said, I think we could be on a trajectory to be one of four surprise schools; the others being USC(w), the Domers, and Texas. How that will affect the playoffs is anyone’s guess.

I don’t know if its parity so much as Alabama having a down year.
the usual suspects will be there at the end.

I think what we are seeing right now is further proof that preseason/early season rankings mean nothing except to give certain teams additional wiggle room should they lose.

Advertisement
That probably won’t happen.

It’s too Miami a thing to beat some top shelf teams and then lose to a couple of Nun’s Schools. We’ve shown discipline so far in handling our business. Let’s see us get past Tobacco Road successfully, then we can talk about F$U and Clemson.

That said, I think we could be on a trajectory to be one of four surprise schools; the others being USC(w), the Domers, and Texas. How that will affect the playoffs is anyone’s guess.
You're right - I'm optimistic about the season but realistic. But an unexpected run like the Heat play in last year or us in 2017 is always possible.

Bama ,Osu and UGA will always recruit at a high level. Their issues aren’t as much talent as its coordinators new qb’s , or both. Saban has been fortunate with the last 3-4 qb’s being beasts. We of all people know how important an OC is. The one area the portal causes issues for the big boys is piling up talent like before.
Right! Look at Clemson without their generational QBs. And losing coordinators the last few years. Still have tons of talent but we’ve seen first hand what happens when you have ****** coordinators.

Advertisement
Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]With the lack of any true blue blood elite team this year makes you wonder. If ever were a year to come out of nowhere and be a TCU like surprise 2023 is it. When you look acrross the landscape of CFB their is no truly sominant team this year.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]Bam has a QB that is still learning which direction to throw the forward pass. OSU looks like they might actually have Hartline calling plays [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]🤣[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]. UGA is breaking in a new QB and he hasn't arrived yet. Clemson is falling apart because of Dabo's stubborness. The ACC is bending over begging us to take it. **** FbagU they can get beat just like these College station hoes.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]If we could ever dream of cheating and skipping the line 2023 is our chance to do it. No, this is not me proclaiming we have a great team. But when you look back at TCU last did they [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]👀[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]?[/BGCOLOR]
@cway313 your posts are hard enough to read normally. You ok pal? Need me to call you an uber?

As bad as Francis’s holding calls were at least he doesn’t get abused like Proctor has been. The dude should have stuck with his Iowa commitment and at least been developed.

I’ve watched a lot of football the last 35 years and this could be one of the most watered down top tens I’ve ever seen. All have big flaws and are very much beatable. I don’t see one dominate team , nobody close.

UGA is missing their stud ten year starter Bennet and their OC. It also looks like the draft has finally started taking a toll on their depth. Lucky for them their schedule is pathetic and they play in the Sec Least.

At this point I have no clue who’s winning this thing but imo there’s more teams capable now than most years. If Michigan can’t do it this year it’ll never happen.

Even though I hate Notre Dame they look better adding Hartman . Now that I said that they’ll get upset ( reverse voodoo).

This should be a very interesting most consistent, regardless of schedule and the top 25 season. I could see a playoff made up of a few two loss teams.
Honestly you can throw up all the teams in the top 20 right now and whatever random order they land could be find

No one has even convinced me Miami (healthy) couldn’t beat them. And I’m
Not drinking kool aid.

You can make an argument miami has been among the five most consistent teams week to week, regardless of competition level

Advertisement
Was just thinking the same. Alabama’s talent evaluations look like they have dropped considerably. Lazy recruiting taking every 4-5*. Saban is gonna stroke out after this. The SEC (as of now) is no longer mighty. Time to take control of destiny.

@cway313 your posts are hard enough to read normally. You ok pal? Need me to call you an uber?
He's fine.

drunk-absturz.gif

Advertisement
Back