Watered down

Yes.

I like that...

- from what we've seen thus far, our players & coaching staff seem aligned.

- we have a veteran QB with big-time talent and a physical OL.

- we've handled a little adversity well.

- we're looking for consistency, but seem to know who we are.

- we're playing as a team and haven't demonstrated glaring weaknesses.

- Mario has the same demeanor on the sideline now as he did all of last year.

That said, I hope we can continue to work on fundamentals and elimination of unforced errors.

Nothing worse than watching a team that beats itself.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Personally? I’ll be rooting for the meteor.
ND used to be right there with UF and Fsu but now not so much. I still hate them but I hate OSU more. Osu has climbed into the group right under my top hated teams lol, right there with Bama and UGa. Tier two. I’ll pull for ND over Osu.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]With the lack of any true blue blood elite team this year makes you wonder. If ever were a year to come out of nowhere and be a TCU like surprise 2023 is it. When you look acrross the landscape of CFB their is no truly sominant team this year.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]Bam has a QB that is still learning which direction to throw the forward pass. OSU looks like they might actually have Hartline calling plays [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]🤣[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]. UGA is breaking in a new QB and he hasn't arrived yet. Clemson is falling apart because of Dabo's stubborness. The ACC is bending over begging us to take it. **** FbagU they can get beat just like these College station hoes.[/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]If we could ever dream of cheating and skipping the line 2023 is our chance to do it. No, this is not me proclaiming we have a great team. But when you look back at TCU last did they [/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]👀[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=rgb(36, 36, 36)]?[/BGCOLOR]

ND used to be right there with UF and Fsu but now not so much. I still hate them but I hate OSU more. Osu has climbed into the group right under my top hated teams lol, right there with Bama and UGa. Tier two. I’ll put for ND over Osu.
I can respect that.

To the topic at hand though. This is one of the things the made CFB so much fun. Chaos. Top teams still playing amateur ball with lesser team upsetting 20-30 point favorites.

Advertisement
They've lost that really, really fast WR to the NFL - he was a massive difference maker.
Hyatt was a stud but he wouldn’t have put up those same numbers without Hooker. It’s a timing offense and accuracy is everything. Milton can’t hit guys in stride to save his life.

Let’s hope he plays the game of his life tonight and whatever he does after that, who cares.

USC defense look respectable enough for heisman QB and Lincoln to light up scoreboard enough.. Think they play ND also.. ALOT of football left, but going into season the perennial teams were all breaking in new QBs, all of them couldnt hit, right? (bama/uga/Ohio st/Clemson) teams like Texas/USC/Mich. bought back alot of talent and "veteran" QBs..

We got a vet QB too and retooled team.. :xvfmlqq:
Putting up 49 points at halftime on Stanford is ridiculous

Is parity a bad thing? There are still the usual elite programs but they’re more subject to be upset by teams below them that in past years. I think it’s probably a good thing. Who else got tired of seeing the same programs a year after year in the college football playoffs? and with expanded playoffs coming up in the future will only get better.

Advertisement
With an elite OL, a good QB in TVD, and our best defensive scheme in decades...could we...I'm not going to say it...

Yes I am. 15-0. All in baby ready to get hurt.

Was just thinking this exact thing. FSU looked like a bunch of frauds, Bama is playing like cold cheeks, Georgia doesn’t look as dominant etc.

Canes look like they have a legit shot against anyone in the country right now

Advertisement
Inspire Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Advertisement
Back