#watchthefinish

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
With whats happened with Mcfarland and Smith, every troll is coming out of the woodwork to bash the #watchthefinish ... But, a close in the last week of Herbert, Dean, Thomas, Harley, and Henderson is one of the best closes in the nation and will end up being the best close we've had since 2008. And this class will massively address our biggest needs at OL, CB and WR, while also giving us a huge upgrade in speed as Henderson, Thomas and Harley are the fastest kids in the nation. It will also be a top 10 class.

Advertisement
That's if we get all those guys, I'm not sold Henderson is a done deal, who really knows what dean and Thomas, I mean we were almost sure about McFarland right? Not trying to be negative but I'll believe it when they sign the dotted line

Advertisement
I surprisingly satisfied with the way things are going. You can't win 'em all.

This is still the best finish in many years even if we don't do anything else.

That's if we get all those guys, I'm not sold Henderson is a done deal, who really knows what dean and Thomas, I mean we were almost sure about McFarland right? Not trying to be negative but I'll believe it when they sign the dotted line

dont follow recruiting bc this is how it works. we stole Tracy Howard the same way MD stole McFarland. kid stayed home. Illinois isn't in it for thomas and thomas cancelled his last OV to oregon

Theyve took multiple trips to try to secure Thomas. I think Smith was a long shot and most recruiting sites didnt even have us in the running for him. McFarland was definitely a loss but we had picked up Herbert a couple days before. Right now we are still in pretty good position for a strong finish. I would like Thomas, Dean, Harley, and Henderson for sure tho...but Henderson is also not a sure thing at this point either. They already jumped on Pope for next year so we would be pretty solid at WR.

Advertisement
Theyve took multiple trips to try to secure Thomas. I think Smith was a long shot and most recruiting sites didnt even have us in the running for him. McFarland was definitely a loss but we had picked up Herbert a couple days before. Right now we are still in pretty good position for a strong finish. I would like Thomas, Dean, Harley, and Henderson for sure tho...but Henderson is also not a sure thing at this point either.

trust Marrero and Pete for Henderson. theyre the closest to that dude as you can get in terms of a recruiting insider. Marrero goes to school w him so hes closer. while no one is a sure thing, MULTIPLE gator insiders have CBed henderson to miami including Stampini

People like to naturally place these extremely high expectations so when there is any hint of it not going that way it just sends those people in a frenzy.

I'm optimistic that Thomas, Harley and Dean get added Wednesday. Will be overjoyed if Edwards and Henderson come aboard after that.

Tempering expectations makes following recruiting a **** of a lot more tolerable.

Advertisement
The only loss here is McFarland. Smith was a longshot, and a few weeks ago Henderson, Herbert and Edwards were UF locks and Harley was going to WVU. 2 months ago we had one WR committed and people were freaking out. You guys need to remember that this **** is a rollercoaster ride right up to the last minutes of NSD. Chill. #watchthefinish

Theyve took multiple trips to try to secure Thomas. I think Smith was a long shot and most recruiting sites didnt even have us in the running for him. McFarland was definitely a loss but we had picked up Herbert a couple days before. Right now we are still in pretty good position for a strong finish. I would like Thomas, Dean, Harley, and Henderson for sure tho...but Henderson is also not a sure thing at this point either.

trust Marrero and Pete for Henderson. theyre the closest to that dude as you can get in terms of a recruiting insider. Marrero goes to school w him so hes closer. while no one is a sure thing, MULTIPLE gator insiders have CBed henderson to miami including Stampini

Yeah, but about a week ago is was exactly the opposite. A lot can change in the next 4 days. I think we land him but its no where near a done deal at this point.

Smith was never coming. No idea why anyone ever thought there was ever a chance there

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Yeah, but about a week ago is was exactly the opposite. A lot can change in the next 4 days. I think we land him but its no where near a done deal at this point.

nothing tech is a done deal but the good thing is hes w bandy all weekend and not in gainesville. according to pete, hes not answering his phone for gator coaches and Ivins posted an update yesterday

We continue to hear nothing but positives when it comes to Miami's chances of landing Miami Columbus Top247 cornerback Christopher Henderson. The Hurricanes are hoping to get the one time Florida lean on campus Sunday, and the latest intel suggest that's going to happen. UM cornerback commit Trajan Bandy has been working Henderson all week in Orlando at the U-19 North American Championship and he thinks that things look good for the Hurricanes heading down the stretch.

dont follow recruiting bc this is how it works. we stole Tracy Howard the same way MD stole McFarland. kid stayed home. Illinois isn't in it for thomas and thomas cancelled his last OV to oregon

Howard made it to the league, though (as surprising as it may be).

Maryland doesn't offer that.

Advertisement
Back