Watching Shrine game

Advertisement
Also proof that players get decent coaching here. Would be nice to blend that with the right scheme.

Also proof that players get decent coaching here. Would be nice to blend that with the right scheme.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Anthony Chickillo said "I appreciate coach Singletary putting us in a 4-3 so I can showcase my athletic ability...With 4-3 you can get off."

"I appreciate coach Singletary for playing me in a 4-3 to show what I can do!"

Where did you get that get off (explosive first step)?

I've always had it. In college they asked me to play a two gap. I'm just thankful to coach Singletary for playing a 4-3!

Fack you Folden!!!!!!!!!!

Now the U admins can Blame Chickillo as well for scaring off recruits. Inept As$holes

Golden is already reaching out to scouts trying to bash Chick for this.

His dad should punch Golden in the mouth for getting his get to gain all that weight and then playing him in an awful scheme

Advertisement
From chick
Some of our fans need to stop bashing the players man...
@Chickillo71: I have taken the high road my whole career at Miami. too all of the miami fans that act like there with me now..I'll take it one more time..

From chick
@Chickillo71: I have taken the high road my whole career at Miami. too all of the miami fans that act like there with me now..I'll take it one more time..

Interesting because the only ones bashing Chick were and still are the Gorlden **** slurpers.

Except for me. I did bash him once. Remember when he came out to practice looking like a tranny that one day with a 1982 aerobic's headband on? yikes

Advertisement
From chick

Interesting because the only ones bashing Chick were and still are the Gorlden **** slurpers.

Except for me. I did bash him once. Remember when he came out to practice looking like a tranny that one day with a 1982 aerobic's headband on? yikes

Lol I remember. As much as golden and admin tell these kids to "ignore the noise" you can tell by some of their comments lately that they aren't. Which is why people should be mindful in sending these negative tweets and sh*t like that... That's not helping one bit...

Golden is already reaching out to scouts trying to bash Chick for this.

His dad should punch Golden in the mouth for getting his get to gain all that weight and then playing him in an awful scheme

For real. How much money is Chickillo going to lose due to diminished draft status from looking like a bust in this awful scheme? If that was my kid, I'd be ****ed too.

It truly does say a lot about the talent Vs scheme debate
Actually it closes the door on it
Hope Al and Doritos are watching

Advertisement
Anyone remember when our dumbass corch said:"Think players, not plays." What exactly did that mean? Fatten guys up and put them in a scheme that doesn't match their attributes?

Anyone remember when our dumbass corch said:"Think players, not plays." What exactly did that mean? Fatten guys up and put them in a scheme that doesn't match their attributes?

“It doesn’t matter what I do. People need to hear what I have to say. There’s no one else who can say what I can say. It doesn’t matter what I live.”

Terrible, but true.

Advertisement
Back