Watching Shrine game

Cincycane

Redshirt Freshman
And it seems that Anthony Chickilo looks good and a 4-3 scheme..I hope Al Golden is getting word of this and switch the Defense because I think we are wasting a good coach with Jethro Franklin play to their strengths.

Advertisement
Anthony Chickillo said "I appreciate coach Singletary putting us in a 4-3 so I can showcase my athletic ability...With 4-3 you can get off."

Anthony Chickillo said "I appreciate coach Singletary putting us in a 4-3 so I can showcase my athletic ability...With 4-3 you can get off."

Yep, once again we will probably have a player that is better at the NFL level than they were in college. UGH

"I appreciate coach Singletary for playing me in a 4-3 to show what I can do!"

Where did you get that get off (explosive first step)?

I've always had it. In college they asked me to play a two gap. I'm just thankful to coach Singletary for playing a 4-3!

Fack you Folden!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I look like i will owe him an apology. apparently it was the system. god, just bring back butch

Advertisement
I hope golden saw that and I want every reporter to ask him about it everytime they get a chance

Advertisement
oh but idiots on here didn't think he was very good. because a true freshman that comes in a get's 5 sacks in a sh*tty system isn't impressive. was easy to see that he isn't fit for a 3-4 DE and the weight gain did nothing but debilitate him.

WOW Chick just flipped Golden, Donofrio, and Jethro the double bird on national TV in a very classy an politically correct way using Coach Speak. Just so there was nooooooo confusion.

LMAO - "I appreciate coach Singletary putting us in a 4-3 so I can showcase my athletic ability...With 4-3 you can get off."

Fing Priceless : "I appreciate coach Singletary for playing me in a 4-3 to show what I can do!"

Where did you get that get off (explosive first step)?

I've always had it. In college they asked me to play a two gap. I'm just thankful to coach Singletary for playing a 4-3!

Good for you 3G you are A CANE FOR LIFE born and bred.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;bLOkdjRj3lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLOkdjRj3lw[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
They just said he had the quickest first step and get off of all the DEs there. How do our coaches sleep at night

Advertisement
Back