Watching Shrine game

From chick
Some of our fans need to stop bashing the players man...
@Chickillo71: I have taken the high road my whole career at Miami. too all of the miami fans that act like there with me now..I'll take it one more time..

Interesting because the only ones bashing Chick were and still are the Gorlden **** slurpers.

Except for me. I did bash him once. Remember when he came out to practice looking like a tranny that one day with a 1982 aerobic's headband on? yikes

Lol I remember. As much as golden and admin tell these kids to "ignore the noise" you can tell by some of their comments lately that they aren't. Which is why people should be mindful in sending these negative tweets and sh*t like that... That's not helping one bit...

Anyone who actually tweets or hits up players or their families on **** like facebook deserves to have their face melted, Ark of the Covenant style.

Good for chick. Glad he tweeted that

Advertisement
They just said he had the quickest first step and get off of all the DEs there. How do our coaches sleep at night

Insulin coma.

some slurper, can't remember their name, was arguing w/ me when I said that Chick was being compared to Clowney in the UA all star game and how he won MVP. Chick was an absolute menance before Golden got his hands on him. I'm just sad to see so many kids lose millions of dollars b/c of the scheme they played in here at UM.

Advertisement
Next up: Denzel Perryman.

Watch what he looks like and how flexible and explosive he's going to be now that he yanked the Folden gravy feeding tube out of his esophaqus (can't believe this board is censoring eso****us).

Perryman will be a total monster in the NFL. Future pro bowler.

Soo Denzel didn't look good in college? Dp did good in this scheme. While chick is holding up o lineman, what you think that does for dp?
Yeah making tackles 10 yards after first down. He played well despite the scheme. He played on 2 of the worst defense ever assembled by mankind. And this year when they improved, not one single critical or game changing play made. Sorry don't talk bout great on 6-7 team that got ran over by bunch of teams.

Advertisement
Back