Watching Bama spring game, we win if...

We’re capable of beating everyone but the two best teams in the country over the last half decade,.... I guess we don’t suck. If we can beat everyone else, we can beat them too. We are overlooked and underrated, even by our own fans. Thanks Pal 🙌
You’re being emotional for no reason

it’s weird

but to be fair I don’t care what anyone else thinks

Advertisement
A lot of guys getting their first burn as starters...

wish king was playing for the confidence but there is NO REASON to get blown out this game

You’re being emotional for no reason

it’s weird

but to be fair I don’t care what anyone else thinks
Lmao you’re posting like you are scared. Alabama is just another football team. They have an insane amount of attrition. It’s game one with a new playbook and offensive team. I think those with scares from past beatings are funny. Things change for the better sometimes. This isn’t that hard. We’re talented and the team isn’t scared. You need to throw a party for the game and enjoy it with friends and family. This season is what everyone’s been waiting for. Let’s enjoy every moment

Lmao how am I emotional 😂 you’re posting like you are scared. Alabama is just another football team. They have an insane amount of attrition. It’s game one with a new playbook and offensive team. I think those with scares from past beatings are funny. Things change for the better sometimes. This isn’t that hard. We’re talented and the team isn’t scared. You need to throw a party for the game and enjoy it with friends and family. This season is what everyone’s been waiting for. Let’s enjoy every moment
If you want to jerk off do it to some nun **** like the other decent folk around here

Advertisement
If you want to jerk off do it to some nun **** like the other decent folk around here
Lmao you’re posting like you are scared. Alabama is just another football team. They have an insane amount of attrition. It’s game one with a new playbook and offensive team. I think those with scares from past beatings are funny. Things change for the better sometimes. This isn’t that hard. We’re talented and the team isn’t scared. You need to throw a party for the game and enjoy it with friends and family. This season is what everyone’s been waiting for. Let’s enjoy every moment
But the last part I’m with you

if course I will. Same as I always have

I’m going to be a downer here (though overall I’m happy about the team’s progress). I don’t think we’re moving the ball against their defense. And I’m actually not sold on our defense against their athletes on offense.

One thing I didn’t enjoy during the Miami spring game was watching the receivers get open down the field or across the middle. I mean it was great that Garcia/TVD were hitting players, but I’m not sure if that shows how good our receivers are, or if the D still has some work to do on their end.... or if that’s just the defensive strategy, but this is the crap that has been killing us against teams that have a pulse on offense the last 4 or 5 years.

Also Bama’s O-line did look kinda suspect at times during their spring game, but they were going against the Bama D-line..... In the spring....

We have a chance if Bryce young has game day jitters and ***** the bed/we manage constant pressure. Not sure about what can be done on offense, other than remaining confident, and disciplined/avoiding penalties... but that applies to both sides of the ball.

It's nice to be optimistic and wish we beat them but I just want this game to kept it close. It will show how we improved as a team, maturity and improvement. I'll take that any day.

Bama is loaded with NFL talent the way we used to be, they just had other NFL talent in front of them.

It will take a lot for us to beat them. I sure wouldn't bet on it, but maybe this is the year we make a top match competitive. Only the Domers come to mind in the last several seasons.

Advertisement
I’m going to be a downer here (though overall I’m happy about the team’s progress). I don’t think we’re moving the ball against their defense. And I’m actually not sold on our defense against their athletes on offense.

One thing I didn’t enjoy during the Miami spring game was watching the receivers get open down the field or across the middle. I mean it was great that Garcia/TVD were hitting players, but I’m not sure if that shows how good our receivers are, or if the D still has some work to do on their end.... or if that’s just the defensive strategy, but this is the crap that has been killing us against teams that have a pulse on offense the last 4 or 5 years.

Also Bama’s O-line did look kinda suspect at times during their spring game, but they were going against the Bama D-line..... In the spring....

We have a chance if Bryce young has game day jitters and ***** the bed/we manage constant pressure. Not sure about what can be done on offense, other than remaining confident, and disciplined/avoiding penalties... but that applies to both sides of the ball.
Coverage was basic for the spring game. They kept it very very vanilla on purpose.

All we can ask is to play our best & come out healthy.
Thank you for bringing some reality into this thread. The truth of course is that there isn’t a chance that we win this game so I’m just hoping that D’Eriq and the boys come home healthy from Atlanta so our entire season isn’t destroyed.

I think our advantage is Bama getting used to Bill O’Brien’s offense. It could take a while to get things going offensively for them, which could be an advantage or beneficial for our defense.

Advertisement
Bama has a ton if talented players, but they're short on experience and getting used to a new OC. This is the time to catch them unaware. I'm not going to predict victory, because that would be unwarranted, but I feel a lot better than any time in the last few years.

Advertisement
Physicality in the trenches.

Even with improved OL and DL play, they just have better plays up front.

I think we will struggle with their physicality on the front 7 too.

The DL is full grown men, their LBers are huge.

Our WRs aren’t big and physical either so I imagine our WR’s won’t win many contested battles for 50 50 balls probably get re routed on some routes.

King needs to be 100%, Chaney needs to be back, OR Franklin and or Brown show something big in fall camp.

something happens to Bryce Young between now and Sept. 4. The other QB (Baker or Barker) looked like **** in the spring game. I think we might win anyways, but with out Young, I think Bama is in trouble if they have to to go to QB2.
Can I have some of the crack you’re smoking?

Physicality in the trenches.

Even with improved OL and DL play, they just have better plays up front.

I think we will struggle with their physicality on the front 7 too.

The DL is full grown men, their LBers are huge.

Our WRs aren’t big and physical either so I imagine our WR’s won’t win many contested battles for 50 50 balls probably get re routed on some routes.

King needs to be 100%, Chaney needs to be back, OR Franklin and or Brown show something big in fall camp.
I knew they had bigger OL and DL, but their LBs are ******* huge and just as athletic or more than UMs LB core. I know size isn’t everything but I don’t see any of our TEs being able to block one of them.

Advertisement
Back