Watch the finish..

Advertisement
You cannot actually believe this.

Even if this happened, which it didn’t, but if it did it would actually be a bigger indictment of what a clown show our coaching staff is. Drop 2 committed guys because 2 other guys who aren’t willing to go public with their commitment gave you a pinky promise after you wine and dine them all weekend. Incredible the mental gymnastics that some of us will do to try and explain away the staff’s failures.

Last edited:
Even if this happened, which it didn’t, but if it did it would actually be a bigger indictment of what a clown show our coaching staff is. Drop 2 committed guys because 2 other guys who aren’t willing to go public with their commitment gave you a pinky promise after you wine and dine them all weekend. Incredible!!

People are saying Miami dropped KE and MT because of the OV that Neal and Lucas took? A real person wrote that? And others gave it more than 0.00001 seconds of thought? We really gotta shut this site down. People here are just too retarded.

I don't get this. So if Lucas told the staff he's committed to them, they should laugh and say "no really, thanks for coming good luck at FSU"?

They shouldn't laugh but they also shouldn't be out there saying watch the finish and beating their chest as if kids haven't said before "Coach I'm coming" only to change their minds at the 11th hour. Lucas is probably the most impressionable kid in the class and he still has UF and FSU visits to go. He may commit to all them and still change his mind before he actually signs. That's the problem here is the coaches get as excited as us fans do on the message board when a kid commits instead of acting like professionals and make sure they cover their behinds.

Advertisement
Let’s entertain the thought for a second, who the **** could he be talking about?

Haselwood
Stevenson
Bogle

That NY DE seems destined for Penn State. Sam Howell is UNC. We haven’t reached out to Maverick with an offer. Neal is all Bama. Unless watch the finish means a bunch of plan Cs then not sure what he could be talking about.

That’s exactly what will happen. They will be thumping their chests after signing a bunch of plan C reaches, especially on the offensive line. We’ve seen this play out before with Golden, these last minute additions are going to be projects and reaches that will never do anything meaningful here.

Advertisement
I do think we’ll have a decent — albeit not great — close. Guys like Haselwood, Bogle, and Stevenson will salvage what’s been an awful recruiting class so far.

However, a decent close doesn’t excuse everything that has already happened — losing Neal, not taking a quarterback, etc.

If we can somehow finish in the high teens, I’ll take it. But that isn’t the Miami standard, nor should it ever be. We should always, at the very least, be hovering just outside the top 10. There is no excuse for failure to do so.

That is Not good enough. We can’t have a class with no OL, no RB, and no QB and call this class successful.

That is Not good enough. We can’t have a class with no OL, no RB, and no QB and call this class successful.
I agree. I was assuming we would get some backup plans in those positions when I typed that out.

Chess not checkers.
Pssssh, this staff can’t even play checkers,
95D38E9E-B7D9-4C6D-BDE9-EA0C54773FAC.jpeg

Advertisement
People are saying Miami dropped KE and MT because of the OV that Neal and Lucas took? A real person wrote that? And others gave it more than 0.00001 seconds of thought? We really gotta shut this site down. People here are just too retarded.

Lol.. Some people like to live in land of make believe. So out of touch with reality they are completely delusional.

Chris still no chance, absolute zero, with Lucas? Or a slight chance?

This visit came out of nowhere and was look at as a free trip home and to enjoy S Beach. Ended up giving him something to talk about, I’d say we jumped the Gators who had been #2 but I’d give our Canes percentage a 15% chance. So from 0 to 15 isn’t bad but still has visits to Florida and FSU

Advertisement
This visit came out of nowhere and was look at as a free trip home and to enjoy S Beach. Ended up giving him something to talk about, I’d say we jumped the Gators who had been #2 but I’d give our Canes percentage a 15% chance. So from 0 to 15 isn’t bad but still has visits to Florida and FSU
That FU visit they just gonna run film of Miami's OL, then FSU gonna do it also. Not saying FSU is any better or worse, but man oh man, the film Miami OL put out this year is the worst I've ever seen.

Fsu OL was the worst in cfb..
You may be right, but if you put on film Mahoney getting picked up by a LB and dropped in the QBs lap, I'd instantly beg to differ. Or have me watch every one of Jahair Jones' reps, or Donaldson at RT... it gets as cringe worthy as one of those fat chicks Paranos is in to.

Advertisement
Back