Watch the finish..

Advertisement
Let’s entertain the thought for a second, who the **** could he be talking about?

Haselwood
Stevenson
Bogle

That NY DE seems destined for Penn State. Sam Howell is UNC. We haven’t reached out to Maverick with an offer. Neal is all Bama. Unless watch the finish means a bunch of plan Cs then not sure what he could be talking about.

We getting that kid from Butler University. #WatchtheFinish

Advertisement
I do think we’ll have a decent — albeit not great — close. Guys like Haselwood, Bogle, and Stevenson will salvage what’s been an awful recruiting class so far.

However, a decent close doesn’t excuse everything that has already happened — losing Neal, not taking a quarterback, etc.

If we can somehow finish in the high teens, I’ll take it. But that isn’t the Miami standard, nor should it ever be. We should always, at the very least, be hovering just outside the top 10. There is no excuse for failure to do so.

I do think we’ll have a decent — albeit not great — close. Guys like Haselwood, Bogle, and Stevenson will salvage what’s been an awful recruiting class so far.

However, a decent close doesn’t excuse everything that has already happened — losing Neal, not taking a quarterback, etc.

If we can somehow finish in the high teens, I’ll take it. But that isn’t the Miami standard, nor should it ever be. We should always, at the very least, be hovering just outside the top 10. There is no excuse for failure to do so.
Currently unranked and about to play Wisconsin,in December, in Yankee Stadium
- you sir are the eternal optimist

Advertisement
LOL @ "Watch the finish".. those words will live in infamy for a long time around here..

Feels more like "we are finished" would be a more apt way to describe this class (I know it's not true but it sure feels that way around the program right now).

Next year: "Richt is finished"

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
In fairness, I’m assuming he’s referencing WR recruits, where we actually are somewhat trending up overall.

Dunmore back on the map, TJ Jones trending to us, Haselwood showing love...gotta be about 1 or 2 of these guys.

Advertisement
Exactly. When does Coney get on Twitter and run his mouth about anything?? Something is brewing and if it’s the IMG O-lineman, HOLY ******* ****
Idk what it is but it’s definitely something to watch over down the stretch

Advertisement
Back