Watch the finish..

Advertisement
Let’s entertain the thought for a second, who the **** could he be talking about?

Haselwood
Stevenson
Bogle

That NY DE seems destined for Penn State. Sam Howell is UNC. We haven’t reached out to Maverick with an offer. Neal is all Bama. Unless watch the finish means a bunch of plan Cs then not sure what he could be talking about.

Advertisement
Let’s entertain the thought for a second, who the **** could he be talking about?

Haselwood
Stevenson
Bogle

That NY DE seems destined for Penn State. Sam Howell is UNC. We haven’t reached out to Maverick with an offer. Neal is all Bama. Unless watch the finish means a bunch of plan Cs then not sure what he could be talking about.

Just me speculating but The timing of the tweet with us losing 2 OL in the past 24 hours means it has to be about a OL. Which one? Neal? I doubt it unless we offer his cousin a fully scholly and he(Neal) isn't letting people in on that he is coming here. Lucas? Probably talking about him with what Stefan said about his mom wanting him here, but with him still visiting FSU and the visit high wears off I don't see him coming here.

Cooney is doubling down on this Tweet too. He must know something. Cooney must know that:

Neal, Lucas, Haselwood, TS, Bogle, Adisa, MAR, Howell, and Dent are coming.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

E325F8DC-DE07-4628-BC2C-E57BF8C8879A.gif

What does this guy do carry people's bag or roll Lil Jon's weed.

Advertisement
Back