Watch the finish..

Advertisement
1. You think Cooney is lying and no recruits have intimated to the staff that they are coming to UM.

2. You think Cooney is telling the truth that the recruits have told the staff they are coming, but instead the recruits will pick another school on NSD, therefore the recruits have lied to the staff.

3. Cooney is telling the truth, the recruits are coming.

Which option are you?

#2 happened with McFarland, Ingraham, etc..

Advertisement
Seems to be a lot of optimism about us actually having a pretty good finish.

From Wiltfong:
Don't look now, but Miami wants to make a run

The Hurricanes didn’t have the season they aimed for on the field, but many of their top recruiting targets are keeping an keen eye on Mark Richt’s program. Miami sits at No. 29 in the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings. A push all the way to the Top10 isn’t not out of the question.

The Hurricanes are the heavy 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for the nation’s No. 1 receiver Jadon Haselwood. There in a battle with Georgia for Stevenson. The Crystal Ball still favors The U for Top247 defensive end Khris Bogle. It’s an in-state slugfest with Florida for the Lakeland duo of tight end Keon Zipperer and defensive end Lloyd Summerall and they’re trying to flip five-star cornerback Akeem Dent from the Seminoles. The fight continues for five-star offensive tackle Evan Neal.

Also had this note about Dent....

Florida State cornerback commit Akeem Dent is an interesting recruitment I’m keeping an eye on with Miami really pushing the long-time Seminoles pledge.

From Wiltfong:

The Hurricanes didn’t have the season they aimed for on the field, but many of their top recruiting targets are keeping an keen eye on Mark Richt’s program. Miami sits at No. 29 in the 247Sports Composite Team Rankings. A push all the way to the Top10 isn’t not out of the question.

The Hurricanes are the heavy 247Sports Crystal Ball favorite for the nation’s No. 1 receiver Jadon Haselwood. There in a battle with Georgia for Stevenson. The Crystal Ball still favors The U for Top247 defensive end Khris Bogle. It’s an in-state slugfest with Florida for the Lakeland duo of tight end Keon Zipperer and defensive end Lloyd Summerall and they’re trying to flip five-star cornerback Akeem Dent from the Seminoles. The fight continues for five-star offensive tackle Evan Neal.

Nothing new nor earth shattering with this.

Advertisement
Any idea when Akeem Dent Visits?

He says he isn't signing now until Feb. Hasn't really scheduled much at all. FSU supposedly going to try and get him in for next weekend and commit to shutting it down. If he doesn't go there next weekend it will be a wild January

From Wiltfong:

1st of all thank you for the info, the following is not directed at you.

"The Crystal Ball still favors The U for Top247 defensive end Khris Bogle."

Lmao at this turn of phrase... as if all these "crystal balls" dont change just hours before Bogle picks Bama. Miami needs commits, not predictions. These guys blow so much smoke up asses theyre gonna be held accountable for rectal cancer.

Advertisement
What are you in high school, too? Come on, grow up. *****.
You're intellectual wit is beyond impressive. The use of the word ***** is so degrading to me I think I can't continue living. You are officially my tough guy.
213e2a3a7827e9d747375022408e13eb.jpg

I think the phrase "watch the finish" is becoming more of a threat/warning than anything. When I hear/read it now, I get the same feeling as someone telling me to watch out for something like a tree or stop sign because it's going to hurt me when I hit it w/o seeing it...but it's too late and I'm already laid out on the ground.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back