Watch congdon on the pull

I'm no OL expert but Buchanan seems overmatched at this point as well.
Someone else said it, but he sure looks like he’d have major potential at C. I’m surprised he’s struggled because I can tell you the coaches think the world of him and had high expectations going into the season. Still not giving up on him.
 
I'm no OL expert but Buchanan seems overmatched at this point as well.
IMO he's been playing ok for a new starter. He has a few pancakes and usually gets to the 2nd level. He has his share of whiffs and in pass pro has gotten beat due to getting his weight too far forward. Max has potential but we need him to continue to improve.
 
Last edited:
I like him. Although his guy made the tackle so he didn't FINISH the block. 🤷‍♂️
facts ... he made the tackle 9 yards downfield ... but the win is we have a young guy, pulling/moving fluidly at 6'8 320ish, making contact with power at the position he's set to play the majority of his career at miami ... vs the undersized guy whiffing or catching blocks instead of exploding through people
 
Last edited:
Is there a world where a line up with SJ at center and Rodrigues kicked out to G is our best lineup?
I’d prefer they not be on field together but RR is a much better guard than SJ. Congdon, Buchanan and Merriweather are the guys that should get the snaps imo. For where we want to go we need more size and power for the teams we’d face down the road
 
With our less than goliath opponents to start. I think the staff was playing loose with the PT. I think they are gonna start to lock in on the guys and not only that, where they are best. Cantwell is a tackle, end the guard experiment, SJ is a center, end that experiment and Congdon is one of the better guards.

We cant play around at Clemson or we will be in a dogfight with a team that's not very good same for FSU.

And everything must be figured by ND because the media narrative seems to be trying to make our season about being undefeated.
 
R Kelly ain’t doing nothing against Samson.
I’ve been watching football for 40 years and I’ve never seen anything close to a celebration where a dude whips out their **** and pees on an opponent. Totally classless and out of pocket but that said I chuckled at the creativity. The internet has done a helluva job raising kids the last 20 years.
 
SJ still gonna be staring at Guard. They may rotate, but Mario likes him.
Prayer GIF


I don’t doubt it but fingers crossed cause the fronts and stunts he’s gonna be facing against Clemson are gonna be much different than what he saw against CMU. Sammy Brown is gonna be coming at him from all angles
 
I’ve been watching football for 40 years and I’ve never seen anything close to a celebration where a dude whips out their **** and pees on an opponent. Totally classless and out of pocket but that said I chuckled at the creativity. The internet has done a helluva job raising kids the last 20 years.
Did you miss this one???




I laughed at them both and couldn't careless but imagine is these were done by Canes??? We would see another drop football article
 
Last edited:
Is there a world where a line up with SJ at center and Rodrigues kicked out to G is our best lineup?
No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN


We’re just swapping issues at that point. When they double team it looks like a 6 year old kid trying to push his father with the help of his 5 year old little brother, even thought their little legs are furiously pumping they get no push.
 
I’ve been watching football for 40 years and I’ve never seen anything close to a celebration where a dude whips out their **** and pees on an opponent. Totally classless and out of pocket but that said I chuckled at the creativity. The internet has done a helluva job raising kids the last 20 years.
It wasn't classless - he didn't pee on the opponent - he turned away from the player lol. When ya gotta go ya gotta go

Plus he makes a good point:
 
It wasn't classless - he didn't pee on the opponent - he turned away from the player lol. When ya gotta go ya gotta go

Plus he makes a good point:

Sry brother, not the WWE. I don’t need that **** on TV while I’m watching with my boys. If either of them pulled that in a game, I’d yank them off the team.
 
Back
Top