theibisrules
Senior
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2012
- Messages
- 10,091
Let's see how he handles the delayed LB blitzHas a nasty streak too. Constantly looking for work and to finish plays. That is also desperately needed right now
Let's see how he handles the delayed LB blitzHas a nasty streak too. Constantly looking for work and to finish plays. That is also desperately needed right now
View attachment 374268
he's #58 ... that's why he ought to be taking snaps from other potential guards on this team ... he exploded through the backer ... previous guards haven't come close to this type of power
Someone else said it, but he sure looks like he’d have major potential at C. I’m surprised he’s struggled because I can tell you the coaches think the world of him and had high expectations going into the season. Still not giving up on him.I'm no OL expert but Buchanan seems overmatched at this point as well.
IMO he's been playing fairly well. He has a few pancakes and usually gets to the 2nd level. He has his share of whiffs and in pass pro has gotten beat due to getting his weight too far forward. Max has potential but we need him to continue to improve.I'm no OL expert but Buchanan seems overmatched at this point as well.