It definitely needs to change, and there has to be a balance. Be cerebral all you want but you have to have the size and strength. Be a rock and big and strong and that will also get you only so far.Think this also helps RR. Even when he and SJ get the double team right they struggle to create running lanes. RR isn’t the strongest center so it helps surrounding him with this mauler and Buchanan on the other side
people thought similar about Samson and look how he turned out. He just cant play guard, hes not as flexible as cogdon.I’m really surprised with Cantwell only getting 16 snaps last night. It’s looking more and more like he’s just not as advanced as the coaches had hoped.
I was counting on him to come in and start from day one like Cici but it just doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen.
Samson had a serious injury and missed his FR season. That's the major reason it took him longer.people thought similar about Samson and look how he turned out. He just cant play guard, hes not as flexible as cogdon.
If you saw his high school tape, it’s not surprising at all. He needs time to cook, he will be fine.I’m really surprised with Cantwell only getting 16 snaps last night. It’s looking more and more like he’s just not as advanced as the coaches had hoped.
I was counting on him to come in and start from day one like Cici but it just doesn’t look like that’s gonna happen.