Washington Twins Commit

Wooooooooo!

I'm getting old and drink too much, when was the last set of twins we've had at the U? Haven't we? Lol **** I getting old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
x2
rl0zclx.gif

Advertisement
Ok, apologies upfront, but I'm a bit behind here. Anyone got a sec to explain to me how twins are 5'10" and 6'3"? Are they male fraternal twins? Did their parents only feed one of them?

"Twins are the most commonly-occurring multiple gestation and are either identical or fraternal, according to the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Off Site Icon
(ACOG). Identical twins develop from one fertilized egg and can share the same placenta and have two separate or, rarely, one amniotic sac; fraternal twins develop from two separate eggs and grow in their own amniotic sac, according to the ACOG.

Identical twins have the same DNA, and are usually expected to develop at the same rate during the gestation period, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Office on Women’s Health
Off Site Icon
(HHS).

Fraternal twins have individual DNA and can develop differently, according to the HHS. Fraternal twins are no more alike than any other siblings, and this type of multiple gestation can be a particular concern for health care providers because of their varying developmental rate, according to the HHS."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back