Washington Twins Commit

Happy Jurassic Park GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Played QB and RB mostly and moved around 3 schools in 3 years so doesn’t seem to have much of a wow tape. Then he gets down to Miami and moves to LB after the suggestion of his coaches cause he too physical, athletic, and quick. Most programs, as well as Miami, will see who Bobby Washington is this upcoming season and will probably knock at the door a lil harder. Kid is really pushing 6’3 bout 215. He could easily play around the 6’3 240s. I read also that he and his brother are about a tie as far as speed.
Wow did not know that. Thanks for the insight.

Played QB and RB mostly and moved around 3 schools in 3 years so doesn’t seem to have much of a wow tape. Then he gets down to Miami and moves to LB after the suggestion of his coaches cause he too physical, athletic, and quick. Most programs, as well as Miami, will see who Bobby Washington is this upcoming season and will probably knock at the door a lil harder. Kid is really pushing 6’3 bout 215. He could easily play around the 6’3 240s. I read also that he and his brother are about a tie as far as speed.
As fast as Robby at that size and weight?!?

🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For anyone who waited to see Robby's highlights until and unless he committed to the good guys, here ya go:

I saw them a couple of months ago and was floored. Young man is a speed demon and athletic freak. We finally got Miami speed back on the team. Wait til Jalen commits. Can you imagine Jalen on the field at the same time with Robby, Baxter and Hykeem? Filthy!

Advertisement
Back