Washington Twins Commit

Advertisement
Oh ****, we got a player. Most electric kid in this class that I've seen from the state and maybe the nation. The brother isn't some stiff either. He's a player in his own right. So make that two.

We didn't get to see his pops play here, but I hope to see the boys in uniform.

Let's f'ing go, pumped about this one.

Advertisement
I saw them a couple of months ago and was floored. Young man is a speed demon and athletic freak. We finally got Miami speed back on the team. Wait til Jalen commits. Can you imagine Jalen on the field at the same time with Robby, Baxter and Hykeem? Filthy!

You said it perfectly: Miami speed. Explosive skill talent like all of the players you mentioned that can take it the distance on any given snap, forcing defenses to pick their poison.

half baked smoking GIF

This is exciting Robby's highlight tape is crazy! Someone also mentioned Bobby's speed beIN the same as Robby well that gets me even more hype dude is 6'3 215 he could end up being a **** of a linebacker! Welcome to THE U!!! LFG

Edit: just saw Bobby's highlight tape too oh ya he's a **** good pick up too! I'm hyped asf what a start! I don't see Seymour in this class tho!

Last edited:
Advertisement
No, but twins of the same *** generally are.
Not really. I grew up playing baseball again twins where one of them was 5’10” average athlete and the other is now a 6’ 3” pitcher for the Yankees.

Fraternal twins aren’t really any different than regular brothers except for the fact they were carried and birthed at the same time. Two different sperm=two different sets of traits

Bobby's in the boat. Piece 1 of the LB class is in. Malik and Popo comin' soon. Throw the kitchen sink at Anthony Hill. He bites and we're looking at the #1 LB haul in '23 by 1000 miles. He doesn't, move on to the next Top 10 LB. Tackett Curtis would be my next target personally. I'd like to see 4, but if we're gonna take 3, it'll be done when Bryant and Aguirre go public. A+++...

Not familiar with either of them but I see y’all geeked for Robby. So the taller Brother not gonna make an impact ?
Many think he will make an impact, just think everyone is super excited to have that electric speed back with the ball in his hands. Bobby films looks like hes a bad ***** if you ask me. Dont think Mario is taking any kid unless they are legit and I think both these cats can make an impact.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back