Washington Twins Commit

I love this point of the year when we suddenly realize we’ve been arguing about a bunch of nonsense from these dudes participating in camps all year

Then they put the pads on and things sort themselves out

Maybe he doesn’t have the prototype size you want from a WR but if there’s anyone more dangerous looking than him when he gets going, I haven’t seen it by much

Advertisement
I love this point of the year when we suddenly realize we’ve been arguing about a bunch of nonsense from these dudes participating in camps all year

Then they put the pads on and things sort themselves out

Maybe he doesn’t have the prototype size you want from a WR but if there’s anyone more dangerous looking than him when he gets going, I haven’t seen it by much
Facts!

If I were a recruit and committed to the school, I’d thank the coaches and tell them call me if you need me, otherwise I’ll see you in the Spring. Why give a ****?

I agree with you....having said that coaches drop kids and don't honor commitments all the time so if they aren't calling you and recruiting you....you never know.

Advertisement
If I were a recruit and committed to the school, I’d thank the coaches and tell them call me if you need me, otherwise I’ll see you in the Spring. Why give a ****?
When I went through the recruiting process, the coach I originally committed and signed with just kept calling me at least twice a week and in my head I was like dude, I’m already committed, signed, I’ll see you when I arrive in the summer. Once it was done and I picked my school, I was over it.

4A6B59CC-868E-462C-8A8C-1B21B2B7CDD6.png

Can’t wait until he gets on campus

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back