Washington Twins Commit

Advertisement
Great start to this class in Robby and Ray Ray whoever we add to them whether it’s ****ey, Hykeem, Jean, Brown or even Fowles is gravy. Those 2 are the game changing athletes that we have been missing at WR since Roscoe.

Advertisement
You're running off tackle out of two-TE sets.
Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

Advertisement
Bobby Told On3 the reason he and Robby had scheduled the Louisville OV was because the coaching staff had stopped reaching out to him. They were still calling Robby but not him. When they found out about the visit they called and smoothed things over, said they needed him and he hears from them on a daily now

If I were a recruit and committed to the school, I’d thank the coaches and tell them call me if you need me, otherwise I’ll see you in the Spring. Why give a ****?

I agree with your mindset but people are different. Some require more contact and reassurance. That's why managing people is challenging.

Advertisement
Or maybe Loserville said if you make the trip we will give you a ridiculous bag and they wanted to get paid...

If I were a recruit and committed to the school, I’d thank the coaches and tell them call me if you need me, otherwise I’ll see you in the Spring. Why give a ****?

Did you parents only tell you they loved you once your senior year and then get back to you at the end of it?

Kids need reassurance and reaffirmation. They want to feel loved, hear that their hard work is noticed and appreciated, and in general that they're important and noticed. Recruiting isn't different and if you aren't giving them that time, there's others out there that will.

I hear you but when coaches from other schools are constantly on you and you don't hear from your coach....makes you a bit confused....especially for a 17 year old

Advertisement
I hear you but when coaches from other schools are constantly on you and you don't hear from your coach....makes you a bit confused....especially for a 17 year old

I know. I’m an old man. In my day, coaches would check in every once in awhile after they locked you up. If my kid *****ed about not getting stroked enough by his future coach, I’d tell him to go cry to his mom.

This issue is the wr was coveted and the LBer was a throw in. I like the LBer-crazy physical kid. But when communication with the coveted wr continues and communication with the LBer drops off there is probably concern that Miami May drop him. If they want to play together that is a real issue.

Thankfully the staff mended the fences and all is good. I’m high on both brothers.

Bobby Told On3 the reason he and Robby had scheduled the Louisville OV was because the coaching staff had stopped reaching out to him. They were still calling Robby but not him. When they found out about the visit they called and smoothed things over, said they needed him and he hears from them on a daily now
I have a hard time believing that, Mario doesn't strike me as the type that would let something like that happen.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing that; Mario doesn't strike me as the type that would let something like that happen.

Agree.

Gun to my head I say it’s bag related.

The boys just got to be patient. They gonna make PLENTY of money as Hurricanes.

Advertisement
Back