Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who is going to mention we will have at least 9 portal starters next year so I don't have too?
name them. And then name how many portal starter ole miss has and where they ranked in recruiting and how many you think they will need to get again next year vs how many we will try to get.

name them. And then name how many portal starter ole miss has and where they ranked in recruiting and how many you think they will need to get again next year vs how many we will try to get.
Joe Biden Clown GIF by CBS News

Advertisement
the 305 trash hill man is spewing nonsense. lane just led them to their BEST season in school history.
Facts!
"Beating Bama" is a CIS staple to prove Lane is overrated.
This dude doesn’t realize that Lane’s Ole Miss teams would have destroyed our Canes if we had played them.

Losing to teams like Buttgers, MTSU and the like doesn’t exactly instill confidence that we could stay within 3 touchdowns of that squad.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would you have been happier if I said 10+ starters yearly? lol this how you know **** well you’re wrong, nitpicking the tiniest detail of me just saying a number lol. I didn’t go and look how many Ole Miss even signed the last 2 years in portal. Or is. But you know the difference between the two? We signed two top 10/5 classes lol. That’s what makes Mario a factually great recruiter. And we did it without winning lol. I swear sometimes yall argument are *** as ****
I ain’t nitpicking **** I’m addressing what you said which was wrong. If you meant to say starters then you should’ve just clarified even though we’re likely looking at starting atleast 10 transfer next season.

Now, Find me where I argued in this thread or any other that Mario is not a great recruiter or that Lane is even an average recruiter.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jail those you don’t agree with, sounds familiar…perhaps you should be the Dem nominee for 24.

Pls don’t bring politics to this board.

With that being said is u (as in the masses) criticize Kiffin for losing to a perennial power, although he won a NY6 bowl and posted Ole Miss’ best season in the history of the program, but the same yuckles defend us losing to Rutgers championing it as a moral victory.

One team (Ole Miss) has 1/10th the talent of Bama, & the other team (Rutgers) has 1/10th the talent of us. So not really sure what ur angle is, but ur above response told me all I needed to know, homie.

Pls don’t bring politics to this board.

With that being said is u (as in the masses) criticize Kiffin for losing to a perennial power, although he won a NY6 bowl and posted Ole Miss’ best season in the history of the program, but the same yuckles defend us losing to Rutgers championing it as a moral victory.

One team (Ole Miss) has 1/10th the talent of Bama, & the other team (Rutgers) has 1/10th the talent of us. So not really sure what ur angle is, but ur above response told me all I needed to know, homie.
that was the first time RU beat us in history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back