Washington starting LG Nate Kalepo commits to ole miss

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re definitely not firing him. Insane to suggest.

Asinine lol.

He’s 34-15 there and if you peeped their schedule, it’s very possible they’re 6-0 heading into Baton Rouge.

He has two double-digit winning seasons in four years. They catch OU and UGA at home, toughest road games are LSU, Arkansas? UF? SCar?

It’s a very fortuitous schedule as far as SEC ones go. 9-3 should be the floor for them with 10-2 the expectation (just like us).
You’re forgetting one thing, can’t beat Bama.

Advertisement
He's an ok guard, that's it. He didn't even make Honorable Mention in the PAC 12.

This was right here. I too enjoy tons of quality OL depth but I’m not losing any sleep over a decent offensive guard for Christ sake.

Means nothing these days, he’s one that is always looking for the next move. If he doesn’t win in 24 with the $ they are spending, rebels coming for his head. He won’t survive it.
“If he doesn’t win in ‘24”? Are you serious?

Dude has won 10, 8 and 11 games in 3 seasons in the $EC, which is outstanding.

So by your logic, are our boosters coming for Mario’s head in ‘24 too, seeing as his record is 12-13 in two seasons here?

Lane is doing a great job at a school that isn’t known for winning, and has them looking good in a conference with Baga, Jawja, L$U, and several other programs that are on the rise like UK.

You can try to spin it any way you want to, but facts are facts.

Last edited:

So by your logic, are our boosters coming for Mario’s head in ‘24 too, seeing as his record is 12-13 in two seasons here?

Lane is doing a great job at a school that isn’t known for winning, and has them looking good in a conference with Baga, Jawja, L$U, and several other programs that are in the rise like UK.

the 305 trash hill man is spewing nonsense. lane just led them to their BEST season in school history.

Lane is doing a great job at a school that isn’t known for winning, and has them looking good in a conference with Baga, Jawja, L$U, and several other programs that are in the rise like UK.

Also, forgot to include OU and Texas. That conference just got even tougher. Lane is doing just fine. No need to crap on him just to try to create a false narrative.

Advertisement
Facts FM to me was the better prospect by a good margin
Yes, by the time he came to us. He absolutely was. U have to understand what's gone into that.
By Francis going to I. M. G. He's at a huge advantage from 99% of the high schools in America. IMG Is a football factory. school is secondary. Literally they live on campus. They Do football activities of one sort or another 14 hours out of each and every day. That's something you don't do at any other level.
So I don't think we should simply look at it as cut And dry as Francis Is a better prospect than Sampson. Because it's a process. Samson has had nowhere near the exposure that Francis has had up to this point. Longhaul they're both gonna be very good in my opinion. But at this point especially with the injury last season Samson is playing catch up.

Advertisement
Yes, by the time he came to us. He absolutely was. U have to understand what's gone into that.
By Francis going to I. M. G. He's at a huge advantage from 99% of the high schools in America. IMG Is a football factory. school is secondary. Literally they live on campus. They Do football activities of one sort or another 14 hours out of each and every day. That's something you don't do at any other level.
So I don't think we should simply look at it as cut And dry as Francis Is a better prospect than Sampson. Because it's a process. Samson has had nowhere near the exposure that Francis has had up to this point. Longhaul they're both gonna be very good in my opinion. But at this point especially with the injury last season Samson is playing catch up.
Samson was playing against future politicians and Hedge Fund Managers

I always thought Samson would transfer either next off season or eventually. But if you say he has a chance I respect it. It’s why we recruited two just in case one doesn’t hit. I do expect Bell to be starting at LT this season. And Rivers sliding back inside big pause

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

We took 17 last year and 10 this year so far
Would you have been happier if I said 10+ starters yearly? lol this how you know **** well you’re wrong, nitpicking the tiniest detail of me just saying a number lol. I didn’t go and look how many Ole Miss even signed the last 2 years in portal. Or is. But you know the difference between the two? We signed two top 10/5 classes lol. That’s what makes Mario a factually great recruiter. And we did it without winning lol. I swear sometimes yall argument are *** as ****

I always thought Samson would transfer either next off season or eventually. But if you say he has a chance I respect it. It’s why we recruited two just in case one doesn’t hit. I do expect Bell to be starting at LT this season. And Rivers sliding back inside big pause
Nah we recruited both cause in an ideal world Samson is a bookend left tackle and Francis is either an AMAZING left guard next to him making one side of the line DOMINANT or we have two bookend tackles with Francis at right tackle. It's important to remember WE HAVE THE PERFECT TANDEM coaching the line up between mirabal and Mario & Samson just as much if not more than Francis PHYSICALLY has every tool you can dream of in a left tackle. I wouldn't be amazed if at some point he does transfer. But if so it won't be a reflection of us and what we're doing. It'll be business for samson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back