Warren Sapps tired

Advertisement

http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/01/warren-sapp-goes-in-on-canes-defense/

Warren Sapp came on WQAM this afternoon with Adam Kuperstein and Channing Crowder, providing some highlights as usual. The spice came when he was asked about the state of his Miami Hurricanes.

“Don’t talk to me about Al Golden and whatever that D Coordinator’s name is,” Sapp said.

“Don’t ever hire someone that you can’t fire. That’s the golden rule. The D Coordinator is killing my school. That looks like no Miami defense in the history of our school.”
THERE YOU GO SIR....

Its a summary of a interview on wqam but the whole interview is better its a link on the page where you can listen

Advertisement
The WEEK before signing day? Are you fackin' kidding me? Push this as much as you want on Feb 6 but what a titanic dip**** move.

This is not about his "right" or "disrespecting" him (which is laughable, since he's done jack-**** for Miami), it's about timing.
Let him jump back on the gator bandwagon.

58.png

This is EXACTLY what is needed. If they won't act on the results of three seasons. If they won't listen to fans. Then maybe having two recognizable former players calling out your "what's-his-name" DCord will bring about some action. Or, Golden will show, even more, that he is not CEO material and dig his heels in even deeper and double down on his best buddy. Which is absolute foolishness. You never entrust your livelihood and the future of your family to another man.

Advertisement
Lulz at anyone thinking that Golden is going to forced into action by the opinions of a coupla' former players.

I'm listening to the interview right now, the hosts brought up FSU winning the title this year.

Sapp immediately says, "They get another one then they'll catch our baseball team. That's all I gotta say about that. We'll send them over to Mark Light to hang out with our baseball team before they come over to Greentree where the big boys hang at."

Or something along those lines.

You must be a golden super fan because warren Sapp is bringing the truth. He doesn't want his friend gone then if we have another **** season both off y'all return your keys to the office on the way

cro·ny·ism (krō′nē-ĭz′əm)
n.
Favoritism shown to old friends without regard for their qualifications, as in political appointments to office.

Advertisement
You must be a golden super fan because warren Sapp is bringing the truth. He doesn't want his friend gone then if we have another **** season both off y'all return your keys to the office on the way

What part about "timing" do you not understand?

Taking shots at YOUR program a week before NSD is stupid at worst and shortsighted at best.

Would've been nice if he waited until after NSD, though.

Do you people honsetly think that our defensive numbers haven't been getting used against us since November?

Advertisement
I guess the kids don't see the product them selves I understand timing but if golden is worried about something messing up recruiting he wouldn't have pulled the **** he has in the last month.

Do you people honsetly think that our defensive numbers haven't been getting used against us since November?

Still doesn't look good when a school legend and NFL HOF'er comes on the radio and trashes your DC.

I agree with what he said but I wish he would've waited a week.

Warren Sapp, aka tupac makeveli don kiluminati...hit em up style...D"ono just got murdered on print, on wax, on tablet.....

you mouthbreathers talkin about "timing"? Well, it would have been GREAT ******* timing had Golden made a move, like a REAL boss would, and FIRED his BFF prior to NSD.

Funny thing is the same fan boys who say this will have no affect on Golden are the same ones claiming it will harm NSD. IF THIS HARMS NSD, it SHOULD affect Golden. If it doesn't, you're basically saying he's an obstinate, stubborn sonuvabitch. And that's not a quality that GREAT coaches are known for.

/C4L gots to be proud of that there

Advertisement
Back