Warren Sapps tired

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if I'm a fan of him publicly going against the program. Does the staff really need to see that more fans/ alumni are not happy with the results? I doubt it. I don't know what this accomplishes.

58.png

Advertisement
The constant negativity and bytching around the program right now is going to hurt IMO. Everyone needs to STFU and let it play out.

The man has every right to voice his opinion. He's just publicly saying what everyone says in private.

Al's inability to fire D'Onofrio is a legitimate concern for Cane Nation.

Advertisement
One of the most recognizable canes top 5 defensive tackle of all time is speaking the truth and has done more for this U than anyone on this board don't disrespect him. His honesty is a breath of fresh air i love it

Warren Sapp has walked the walk around here...he has the right to say whatever he likes about this current sad sacked program.

Advertisement
Didn't take long for the Folden flunkies to come to the rescue. Sapp is just a hater right boys....

Everyone's all geeked up like this is the first time y'all heard someone say this. And like the administrators give any ****s about this.

Advertisement
Back