Warren Sapp UM highlights

Butch never turned his back on UM. UM turned its back on Butch when he wanted to come back, so he had to teach UM a lesson last year.

Advertisement
@EB1977 ...getting back to the Who's the Best DT in UM History.....Now that the REAL @DanSileo #93 is back...and NOBODY Loved Jerome like he did....But not only did Butch tell me Sapp was UMs best Interior DLman ever....but Dan also said the same thing.

Advertisement
Maybe the quickest first step of all UM d-tackles. And at this school that’s a big statement because that means quicker than Brown and Maryland. Wilfork and Kennedy were more brute power. It was freaky how often he beat the guard and/or tackle off the snap.

@EB1977 ...getting back to the Who's the Best DT in UM History.....Now that the REAL @DanSileo #93 is back...and NOBODY Loved Jerome like he did....But not only did Butch tell me Sapp was UMs best Interior DLman ever....but Dan also said the same thing.
✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾 Mad Respect! I remember growing up as a kid watching BOTH play & for ME, one could make a legitimate argument for either...

Advertisement
Maybe the quickest first step of all UM d-tackles. And at this school that’s a big statement because that means quicker than Brown and Maryland. Wilfork and Kennedy were more brute power. It was freaky how often he beat the guard and/or tackle off the snap.
No maybe at all....I mean he ran a 4.65 at 6'2 1/2 285lbs....Absolutely ridiculous....As far as Tez....Tez was a Jerome clone...same style....
Watch what Sapp did too Doubleteams in old footage....That Nebraska OL in 94/95 was plenty F-ing Good...better than OUs OL that Jerome and Company Eviserated in 85 and 87

No maybe at all....I mean he ran a 4.65 at 6'2 1/2 285lbs....Absolutely ridiculous....As far as Tez....Tez was a Jerome clone...same style....
Watch what Sapp did too Doubleteams in old footage....That Nebraska OL in 94/95 was plenty F-ing Good...better than OUs OL that Jerome and Company Eviserated in 85 and 87
No argument from me. Sapp was a monster and almost beat Nebraska single handedly. And had Pat Riley not torn up his knee at the end of the Pitt game I think UM would have beaten Nebraska. Sapp was exhausted by the end of the game.

ALL-TIME Canes D

DE Stubbs / Medearis
DT Sapp / Kennedy
DT Brown / Wilfork
DE Hendricks / Mark
LB Morgan / Armstead
LB Lewis / Barrow
LB Smith / Vilma
CB McNeil / Rolle
SS Reed / Blades
FS Taylor / Williams
CB Starks / Buchanon

I always laugh when people put Ray Lewis in the starting lineup of any great UM team, he doesn't belong on any all time starting UM defense, to many other UM players that had stronger UM careers! He racked up tackles galore in college but barely made an impact plays of note in college that I can recall! He'll, Rohan had more impact plays than Ray Lewis!

Advertisement
I always laugh when people put Ray Lewis in the starting lineup of any great UM team, he doesn't belong on any all time starting UM defense, to many other UM players that had stronger UM careers! He racked up tackles galore in college but barely made an impact plays of note in college that I can recall! He'll, Rohan had more impact plays than Ray Lewis!
Arguably the greatest mike lb of all time doesn't have a place. Hot take.

Arguably the greatest mike lb of all time doesn't have a place. Hot take.

We talking college, not the pro's, nobody who knows anything about Ray Lewis at UM ever felt he was the best UM linebacker or defender, he's way down the list of UM Great defenders!

Advertisement
Yeah....He Sucks......

We talking college, not the pro's, nobody who knows anything about Ray Lewis at UM ever felt he was the best UM linebacker or defender, he's way down the list of UM Great defenders!

**** man really? I remember him stepping in for an injured Robert Bass against Colorado in 93 and making every tackle for the next few seasons.

Advertisement
Back