Warren Sapp UM highlights

Advertisement
Ok, off topic.

I love that guy, he was ridiculous at UM and TB, I've heard stories for a long time he is not the most personable dude....never met so cannot verify nor judge...anyone care to expound?

Ok, off topic.

I love that guy, he was ridiculous at UM and TB, I've heard stories for a long time he is not the most personable dude....never met so cannot verify nor judge...anyone care to expound?
Ohhhhhh he was a massive ****. I ran into him so many times here in orlando its crazy. He came into the bar I managed a ton and I saw him at the old arena where he would pick up his car at the hotel that had all the cars Vallet at for the Magic games.

Whats crazy about him is his size, Id say hes about an inch taller then me and at the time about 20 lbs more then me. For him to dominate like he did at his size was incredible. I always figured NFL D-Line man would be so much bigger then me but he wasn't.

Advertisement
Whats crazy about him is his size, Id say hes about an inch taller then me and at the time about 20 lbs more then me. For him to dominate like he did at his size was incredible. I always figured NFL D-Line man would be so much bigger then me but he wasn't.

Not to be ' Brock-ish', but I don't know your height/weight. Sapp just had the right combo of height/weight/burst/desire/bad MF

Ohhhhhh he was a massive ****. I ran into him so many times here in orlando its crazy. He came into the bar I managed a ton and I saw him at the old arena where he would pick up his car at the hotel that had all the cars Vallet at for the Magic games.

Sapp always shoes this jovial side; like on his Football Life, u saw a completely different dude than portrayed in the media, but then I hear these types of stories all the time.

When he and I were in college, we had a couple of classes together, and he was pretty affable and a nice guy. He was funny as **** too. When we played basketball, he was a trash talker. Honestly, I’ve never seen a man of his girth (cause he wasn’t that tall, but he was wide and strong) move as fast as he did on the basketball court (I’m talking burst and quickness with his feet).

Not to be ' Brock-ish', but I don't know your height/weight. Sapp just had the right combo of height/weight/burst/desire/bad MF
Sorry, back then I was about 275 lbs at 6"1. He was just a little bit bigger then me. But that man had it all as far as football athletic ability. He was just a dam freak. Its shocking to stand next to him and go man nobody can block this guy.

Advertisement
When he and I were in college, we had a couple of classes together, and he was pretty affable and a nice guy. He was funny as **** too. When we played basketball, he was a trash talker. Honestly, I’ve never seen a man of his girth (cause he wasn’t that tall, but he was wide and strong) move as fast as he did on the basketball court (I’m talking burst and quickness with his feet).
Thats exactly why he couldn't be blocked, those fast *** feet.

Advertisement
Quick, fast, strong, relentless. Would not stay blocked. Got off his man quickly. Stayed off the ground. Made play after play.

Amazing.

Advertisement
ALL-TIME Canes D

DE Stubbs / Medearis
DT Sapp / Kennedy
DT Brown / Wilfork
DE Hendricks / Mark
LB Morgan / Armstead
LB Lewis / Barrow
LB Smith / Vilma
CB McNeil / Rolle
SS Reed / Blades