Warren Sapp UM highlights

We've been missing dominating interior lineman for a while. I've been clamoring for this. You build your defense from the inside out. I'm hoping Nesta can live up to the hype, but he's been more talk than anything. We need guys that can collapse the pocket and plug holes. That makes the job of your DE's so much easier as they'll have one-on-one opportunities and your LBs run free. You don't think D Brooks loved having Sapp in the middle?

Advertisement
Absolutely destroyed Nebraska in the Orange Bowl until he ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. Also remember watching him on some NFL superstar type of competition when he first got to Tampa, and being amazed that a guy that looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy moved like a **** cat.

Ok, off topic.

I love that guy, he was ridiculous at UM and TB, I've heard stories for a long time he is not the most personable dude....never met so cannot verify nor judge...anyone care to expound?

I met him personally in Downtown Orlando before the gaytor game last year & he’s THE EPITOME OF WHAT A TRUE CANE IS(that’s ALL I’m gonna disclose)....I just WISH we had more guys LIKE HIM on the team now...

Best Interior DLman in UM History...Period...
But an absolute Douche outside of that...
Orlando, I love your opinions, but can we really say that??? For me, it’d be Sapp or Jerome Brown...Sapp was a BAD MUTHA F*CKER(no doubt), but so was Jerome Brown!

Absolutely destroyed Nebraska in the Orange Bowl until he ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. Also remember watching him on some NFL superstar type of competition when he first got to Tampa, and being amazed that a guy that looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy moved like a **** cat.

💯 & if my memory serves me right, there were like 2 Interior OL(3 total) All-Americans on that line...

Advertisement

Sapp had a showdown with Michael Strahan

Orlando, I love your opinions, but can we really say that??? For me, it’d be Sapp or Jerome Brown...Sapp was a BAD MUTHA F*CKER(no doubt), but so was Jerome Brown!
Butch (Who was Jerome's Position coach from 84-86....and who Loved Jerome like nobody's Business, told me to my face, when in 96 I asked him who in his opinion, was the best DT in UM History..and without ANY hesitation said "Sapp".......at 1st, I was alittle surprised,...and he sensed I was....a few yrs later I was talking to him at Greentree, and I remember I was talking to Damione Lewis and Butch...and the conversation again became a Who was the Best DT....and again, without hesitation he said Sapp....That being said....I personally am the Biggest Jerome Fan on Earth...He's only one of a few Canes who own their own wall in my home...Met him several times in 86 when Chuck was a GA (LBers).....so please don't think I said that as disrespectful to Jerome...Couldnt be further from the truth...But when arguably the Best DL Coach in UM History tells me on multiple occasions that it's Sapp.....Welp, that's how I'm rolling...(crazy thing is...Butch never Coached Sapp...missed him by a yr) that's even more astounding to say Sapp...

Butch (Who was Jerome's Position coach from 84-86....and who Loved Jerome like nobody's Business, told me to my face, when in 96 I asked him who in his opinion, was the best DT in UM History..and without ANY hesitation said "Sapp".......at 1st, I was alittle surprised,...and he sensed I was....a few yrs later I was talking to him at Greentree, and I remember I was talking to Damion Lewis and Butch...and the conversation again became a Who was the Best DT....and again, without hesitation he said Sapp....That being said....I personally am the Biggest Jerome Fan on Earth...He's only one of a few Canes who own their own wall in my home...Met him several times in 86 when Chuck was a GA (LBers).....so please don't think I said that as disrespectful to Jerome...Couldnt be further from the truth...But when arguably the Best DL Coach in UM History tells me on multiple occasions that it's Sapp.....Welp, that's how I'm rolling...(crazy thing is...Butch never Coached Sapp...missed him by a yr) that's even more astounding to say Sapp...
****! Gavel Slammed!

Advertisement
Guy was an absolute terror on the field. Kind of lineman who could single-handedly dominate the line of scrimmage and make life easier for LBs and the secondary.

As far as his off-the field exploits go....He made a drunken pass at my buddy's fiance one night at a South Beach club. She politely declined his overtures. Later he was seen leaving with 2 chubby chicks.

He also thought William ******* I N G Green was better than Reed & Portis...I wouldn't take everything Butch says as gospel if I were you.
Since he's a close friend....Ill be the judge....Reed and Portis??....Butch and Ed are very close....Butch never was a Fan of Portis.....Now run along....

Advertisement
He also thought William ******* I N G Green was better than Reed & Portis...I wouldn't take everything Butch says as gospel if I were you.
He also created the most talented team in CFB History....and GAVE Gainesville's very own (Portis) a Schollie......Hows Portis been doing lately??....Oh....Not too good....

Advertisement
Yeah....taking Cleveland to the playoffs for 2yrs for the 1st time since the Civil War was terrible.....Btw...how's the Browns playoff record since??....I'll wait.....

Imagine how much better the Browns would've been if Butch wasn't such a horrible talent evaluator. Butch got to the big leagues and turned His back on the players that got Him there.

Imagine how much better the Browns would've been if Butch wasn't such a horrible talent evaluator. Butch got to the big leagues and turned His back on the players that got Him there.
No he didnt...he drafted Kenard Lang and others....Lol at turned his back....Go back and watch the UM FIU game...and count how many former Canes were standing on his sidelines....Lol at Terrible talent evaluator....All his evaluations.....Now go F yourself Faqquit....
13220960_1229821450361264_2351333540229910272_n.jpg

Butch never turned his back on UM. UM turned its back on Butch when he wanted to come back, so he had to teach UM a lesson last year.

Advertisement
Back