Warren Sapp UM highlights

I watched the 1994 game last night. FSU literally couldn’t block 76. That was one BAD MF’ER!!!

Advertisement
No one could block him.

About the same in the NFL.

Pat Riley (who played next to him for a year or two) was the DT with all the accolades coming out of HS.

One of the very top DTs in the country out of New Orleans (St. Augustine HS) when we got him.

But it was Sapp who dominated.

Riley was still drafted in the 2nd round, though - maybe with the Steelers.

I watched the 1994 game last night. FSU literally couldn’t block 76. That was one BAD MF’ER!!!

I have a Dan Morgan Panthers jersey.

Loved the guy, but his reckless way of tackling shortened his career dramatically. The second best LB I've ever seen line up for the Panthers though.
Played against him in high school. He was a man among boys. He played running back also and was unstoppable. His Taravella team was horrible but he was incredible. Bigger and faster than everyone else on the field. He probably could have stretched his playing career out a little longer but he’s smart enough to see the big picture. The dude is a front office executive now with the Bills.

I like Sapp he always kept it 100 and fans used to get mad......when he said we were going in the wrong direction he was right.

Advertisement
Back